29.

LAUREN

I don't exactly know what we were doing but it felt kind of nice? Just sat here watching a movie without having to actually talk about whatever is happening between us or even worry about it. She's been looking at me funny though, like she finds me adorable and I hate it because it makes my stomach do things that it shouldn't. She should stop.

It was near the end of the movie and I didn't know what was going to happen after it ended. Shit. 

Would she get up and leave? Will she stay and talk to me? Will she explain what this is? Fuck. Should I just see what happens?

"Soooo, what now?" she looks at me expectantly 

I shrug my shoulders and look at my laptop screen. I can't look at her. If I were to look at her we'd be staring at each other like we were in her room earlier. Sinu nearly caught us staring. That would have been crazy. 

"What about a game?" 

I raised my eyes and looked at her. She was smiling widely. I couldn't help but match her smile, so I nodded my head "Okay" 

Her smile widened even more which was really fucking cute. 

"Okay, so that game is simple. we each get to ask 5 questions" She started. "But the other person only answers 3 out of the 5 questions. So you can basically pass 2 questions." 

"Erm, I don't think this is a good idea" Fuck I don't want her asking something about my family. Shit.

Her face dropped "What, why?" 

I sighed. "Fine"

"Okay, you have to actually play this properly though. Like, if the question was what's your favourite colour? You cant just say your favourite colour, you'd have to actually say why and be true. Or if it was a yes or no question you wouldn't just say yes or no. Do you understand?"

"Yeah."

"Pink promise you'll play properly" She held out her pinky waiting for mine to attach.

I moved my pinky to hers "I promise, now ask your questions". We parted out fingers. 

She nodded her head and put her top lip between her teeth to think. Cute.

"The first question is, what do you want to be when you're older?" 

I sighed. I knew why she asked that. When we went to Texas I made everyone change the topic of conversation when they started talking about me. She's got a good memory and I'm already staring to regret playing this game. I mean if this is the first question, I'm dreading the other four. 

"Second one is erm.." She was trying hard to think of another question. I'm sure she had many to ask but maybe she didn't want to push me. "You ask me one, so its fair, you know"

I nod. Shit what should I ask? I honestly didn't know what I wanted to know about her. Well kind of everything but I can't exactly know everything about her in the space of five questions now can I. I just asked the first thing that popped into my head. "Do you like Shawn?" 

Her lips spread out into a smile and I didn't know why. She quickly removed it though when I looked at her with confusion. She acted as if she wasn't just grinning like a lunatic. 

"Alright, my turn" she started "have you ever.." She paused looking away blushing slightly. I waited for her to continue. "Erm, you know, done.." she coughed uncomfortably "the things" she pointed to the bed we were on and I knew what she was talking about straight away. Her cheeks grew even more red and I could feel mine doing the exact same. "with anyone else" she finished the question both of us avoiding each others gaze.

I cleared my throat and sat myself up more. "Okay" I breathed out. This was turning weird quickly, I wasn't expecting that at all. I didn't know what to ask. Except I did kind of want to know the same thing she just asked. Is that allowed? She didn't say it wasn't in the beginning right? "My question is the same" I made sure not to look at her but to look at my hands in front of me as I started playing with my sheets.

After a few moments of silence I looked up at her looking at the bedsheets "It's your turn" I reminded. 

She nodded "I know, I'm thinking" 

I let my gaze stay on her as she concentrated. She's so fucking cute when she's thinking. WHY.

"I got it." 

I snapped my attention away 

"Why did you distance yourself from the girls?" 

I squeezed my eyes shut. Shit. She's really going deep now. This question I would have to avoid. That means I can only avoid one more of her questions. Shit. Fuck. Please don't ask me anymore shitty questions. 

I opened my eyes and sighed. "Why did you cuddle me in Texas?" 

I don't know why I asked it. I guess I just needed to know. I mean that is where all of this started right. 

She looked away uncomfortably but shot another question back quickly "Why are you so sad?" 

I clenched my jaws and closed my eyes tipping my head back. Shit. She fucking went there. Argh. Why did she have to do that. I opened my eyes and tried to calm myself down. Come on Lauren, you can do this. She's only got one more question to ask and what else could she possibly ask? 

I breathed out a breath I didn't know I was holding and looked at Camila who was watching me intently. "Why were you crying earlier?" 

She looked away with a sadden expression  on her face. Good, one that made her actually feel pain. She made me feel shit with these questions that I definitely wasn't going to answer. She looked down at the sheets probably thinking about the last question to throw at me. 

Shit.