11.

LAUREN

The movie was finished and I'm proud to say that I was the last one standing, they all fell asleep leaving me to turn everything off. I tip-toed out of the room making sure I didn't wake them up. 

I tried to be as quiet as I could when entering mine and Camila's room. I entered and she seemed like she was still fast asleep which was good. I was so tired I couldn't wait to go to sleep. I put the key down on the desk and slowly made my way to the left side of the bed. I felt the bed to make sure she hadn't rolled over. It was empty. I pulled the covers back and got in on my back. I put both hands under my pillow behind my head and instantly closed my eyes letting my exhaustion take over. 

I could feel Camila moving but I was too tired to let it wake me up. My eyes sprung open when she rolled onto me and laid her head against my chest hugging me gently from the side. My heart rate changed instantly and my body felt like it was on fire. 

She obviously didn't know what she was doing.

She squeezed me and that made me close my eyes again. I could feel myself falling asleep again this time however my mind was fully on the girl leaning on me. I was about to fall asleep so I removed my left hand from under the pillow and put it around Camila keeping her there. I don't know why, I guess it just made it more comfy for me. 

"Are you awake?" I could hear a quiet whisper. 

My eyes again sprung open. Shes fucking awake? What the fuck. Shit. 

"You probably wouldn't tell me if you were would you?" Yes, she was definitely awake. 

"I'm awake" I whispered back, I don't even know why I responded. I could have easily pretended to be asleep.

"Oh" her body become stiff and I knew she was finding this uncomfortable but I still didn't move. 

"Should I get off?" She asked sweetly. 

"No" I found myself whispering back without hesitation. What. The. Fuck. Am. I. Doing? "Just go back to sleep" I squeezed her and I could feel her sink back into me. 

_______________

The next morning we didn't speak about it, we both ignored it like it never happened which I was grateful for. We all headed back on the train in the afternoon and got home in the evening. I was currently in my room thinking about Camila. Why had she hugged me? Why did I hug her back? Why did I enjoy it? 

I felt my eyelids close as I let myself think about the girl in the room opposite mine. 

I could feel cold. I was asleep, I knew that much, I must've fell asleep thinking about Camila. The covers were being pulled up and I could feel the cold air. I felt weight on the left side of my bed but I ignored it thinking I was dreaming until I felt her body against mine again.

She was in my room, in my bed. What the fuck? She pulled me closer and I let her. Her head found my chest like the night before and I kept her there like the night before. "What are you doing?" I whispered

I could feel her shrug. 

I sighed and hugged her back, I felt my stomach flip and I squeezed tight. What the hell was happening? 

She started playing with my top obviously not knowing what to do. "Try and get some sleep" I stated half asleep. 

She nodded against my chest. "Your heart is beating like crazy" She suddenly says. My stomach flips again but I pretend I'm asleep so I don't have to reply. "So is mine" She whispered which made my heart flutter. 

I opened my eyes realising what is actually happening, what we are actually doing. What the hell? 

I push her off me slowly. "Camila, what are you doing here?" 

She places her head on the other pillow and her body is no longer on mine. "I don't know" she shuts her eyes. 

I reached out my hand and place it on her face. "Open your eyes" I whisper. 

Her eyes flutter open and I keep my hand on her face not really wanting to move it. My body feels overloaded with emotions as I stare into her eyes. I move my hand from her face to her waist. My heart racing. What am I doing? I pull at her waist and she instantly comes closer and I feel warm again. My forehead leans against hers and I close my eyes. 

Her hand cups my face and I could feel her moving in. Her nose brushes against mine and I can feel my heart beating out of its chest. Her lips meet mine and we kiss a slow, soft kiss. We break apart and our foreheads meet again. What the fucking hell was that? Why do I want to do it again? What the fuck? 

I keep my eyes closed afraid to open them. We must've stayed like that because we both fell asleep content with the moment we just shared, not realising we'd have to deal with what happened tomorrow.