4.

Lauren

Knock knock

"Yeah" I call out. 

The door opens and Camila comes in. I wonder what shes doing here? 

I look at her expectantly waiting for her to give me a reason. She stands by the door awkwardly.

"Can I help you?" 

She smiled at me then, why is she smiling? 

"That's the most you've spoken to me" She smiled again. 

"Right" 

"Oh right, so I kind of need a favour" She says whilst looking around my room.

What makes her think I want to help her? I haven't been the most talkative person on purpose and yet she still comes into my room asking for a favour. 

"What?" Even though I didn't want to help, I was still curious. 

"Can you take me to the store?" She looked at me "I would ask my Mum or Michael but they're sleeping" 

I sighed. It wasn't like it was a big deal to drive her there, but I didn't want to have to be alone with her and have to entertain a conversation anymore than I already had to. 

"Please" She pleaded. "I'll even buy you something" 

"Ugh, okay fine" I gave in. Besides, I was really craving some Ben and Jerry's ice cream.

We headed to my car in silence. "Where's Sofia" I was curious, and maybe I didn't want to leave her by herself. 

"She's sleeping" 

I nodded. We got into my car and I drove us to the closest 24 hour store. 

I parked up and waited for her to get out. She undid her seat belt and looked at me. "Aren't you coming?" 

I shook my head. "I'll wait here." She looked somewhat disappointed. "Cookie dough Ben and Jerry's ice cream please." 

She smiled and left the car. She came back with my ice cream, some popcorn, some drinks and a cook book.

"So you drag me out for some snacks?" 

She shook her head, "No, for this" She pushed the cook book to my face. "They only have a few in each store so I normally get them early to make sure I get one." 

I couldn't help myself. I laughed. I promised myself I wouldn't laugh in front of them but I couldn't help it. She was such a loser. In a cute way. 

She smiled back at me and looked ahead through the windscreen, "Lets go then" 

I started the car and drove us home. When we arrived, I followed her to the kitchen so she could put my ice cream away, afterwards I headed towards the stairs expecting her to follow. "What are you doing?" I whisper, turning around when I realise she wasn't following me. 

"I'm going to watch a movie in the living room" I followed her so I could hear her better. "I can't watch it in my room because Sofia's asleep. I have to eat all these snacks before she wakes up anyway" 

"Oh." I paused while she put the TV on.

"You wanna watch it with me?" She asks. 

I looked at the popcorn and couldn't help myself but feel tempted. "Erm, I'll stay for a little bit I guess" 

I laid down on the sofa and put the blanket over me. I grabbed the other blanket next to me and threw it to Camila. She caught it and smiled thankfully. 

"What do you wanna watch?" 

I shrugged. 

She picked a random movie that I never heard before and I soon got bored of it. I shut my eyes and before I knew it Camila was waking me up indicating the movie had finished. 

"You wanna go upstairs?" She asked sweetly trying to wake me up. 

I opened my eyes and wrapped the blanket around me tightly. I stood up and made my way upstairs with Camila behind me. 

I got to my door and she got to hers. "Night then" I said. 

"Goodnight Lauren" She smiled back, "thanks again for taking me to the store." 

I didn't reply. Instead I went in my room and closed the door. I was fucking letting her in and I didn't even know it. 

I climbed into bed and fell asleep straight away. Something that happens every blue moon.