37.

CAMILA

He keeps looking at me. Surely he cant think I actually meant that text. He didn't even reply.

"Camila, look" Ally nudges me out of my thoughts

I face her "What?"

"That's Dylan" She points to the hallway where a guy with blonde hair and a nice shirt is walking past. I bet you he wore that for his date with Lauren, to try and impress her. 

I scoff involuntarily 

"Do you know him or something?" Ally asks

I shake my head, what am I meant to reply to that? I don't know him, but I fucking hate him. I don't even know why I hate him. Okay, I guess I do but still. He can't just take her out on a date, it's not fair!

Just as Ally opens her mouth to reply the teacher walks in. Thank you God.

"Hello everyone, today I want everyone to get into groups of four"

I roll my eyes, I know Shawn and his partner are going to group up with us, and that will be awkward. Would the text even be mentioned?

Like I predicted they get up from their seats and make their way over to us.

"Hey guys" he announces as they both pull chairs from the table in front of us and turn them around to us. Shawn obviously sits in front of me.

"Hi" I reply looking ahead at the board

"So now you're in your groups I would like one person to be the spokesperson"

I grimaced, I definitely do not want to have that responsibility. 

"I want you all to come up with pros and cons of whatever topic you get out of the hat" Mr Green started to make his way around the room 

"I'm not spokesperson" I quickly speak up to the group

Ally quickly followed suit leaving Shawn and Mike to decide between them

Mr Green shoved the hat in between Shawn and I and Shawn picked out a folded piece of paper. He unfolded it and read out "Online relationships"

"Okay guys, should we do pros first?" Mike asks

I nod

"Good for shy and awkward people" Ally says whilst Mike starts writing 

"It makes people less lonely, like old widowers with no family" I state

"That's good" Mike starts writing my point

"It can make people more confident to say what they have been feeling" Shawn says and I can see that he is looking at me as he says it.