31.

CAMILA

We both just got lost. I felt like I was staring into her soul and she was doing the same. She was letting me see through her for once. These feelings were so intense but I loved it. 

I don't know how long we were there, just staring at each other. But with every second that passed I could feel my stomach flutter more and more with the way her eyes boared into mine. 

I don't know what happened next, it was just like everything happened in slow motion, but so fast at the same time.

Her lips were on mine and my lips were on hers and we were kissing. Kissing slowly and making sure that our mouths moved together perfectly. 

Like I said, I don't know how it happened, I was too hypnotized my the moment, by her eyes. 

I grabbed her by the neck slowly tugging her more towards me. I felt her smile into the kiss at the action which made my stomach flip again. 

Fuck.

I moved my hands into her hair as she pulled me at the waist and suddenly I realised what we were doing again.

I kept my hands in her hair but removed my lips from hers as I leaned my forehead against hers. 

"Lauren, what are we doing?" 

I had my eyes closed still transfixed in the moment, not quite ready for my body to be out of it yet. 

"I don't know" I heard her reply quietly. 

She released her hands from my sides and that made my eyes flutter open. She was watching me intently and I wanted so badly to know what she was thinking about. 

I looked at her and realised that my hands were still holding her in place as our foreheads were stuck together. The mood suddenly turning uncomfortable as I slowly removed both my hands and forehead. I moved back slightly to create some distance. 

"Are you okay?" Lauren asked

I nod. I can't speak to her. Why are we still doing this? I was supposed to stay away from her. Fuck. 

"I think I should go" I stand up to go but I feel her hand reach for mine. 

"Don't" 

"Why?" I take a look at her. "Why shouldn't I go? What are we doing Lauren?" 

She shrugs her shoulders and pulls me back down on the bed. "Why do I have to know all the answers, you were happily kissing me back" 

I scoffed "Well I don't know either. Maybe we should stay away from each other from now on"