32.

LAUREN

What is her problem? Smirking at me like that as if she has a upper hand on me. She fucking does though doesn't she? Shit. 

If she invites them round, everyone will know it's my house and they will obviously ask questions that I really cannot be bothered with. What the fuck is her problem? She asks me to stay away from her and I do but this is how she repays me? 

Fucking bitch. 

Why cant I go sleep for fuck sake. Her smirking face is all I can see and it's pissing me off. I cant even tell her to fuck off because I'm supposed to ignore her. Fucking hell. 

I can hear her bedroom door opening and it pisses me off. She was acting like such a bitch and I don't know why. I never did anything. 

My heart speeds up as I hear my door slowly opening. I know its her. I'm not going to move. I'm going to pretend I'm asleep. She's the one who wanted us to stay away from each other yet she's also the one sneaking into my room? Mind fuck much. 

My stomach involuntarily flips as I feel my sheets lift up. Don't move Lauren. She gets under the covers to lay next to me. I hear her let out a loud sigh. What is she doing? 

"What am I doing?" I hear her whisper as I feel her rummage around the bed. 

I stay completely still hoping she wont realise I'm awake.

She sighs loudly again and I furrow my brows in confusion. Why is she in my bed? What the actual fuck is she doing? She's really messing with my head. I'm too tired.

"Are you awake?" she whispers softly. 

I contemplate replying but stay in my position. 

"I need you to be awake so you can tell me to go" Camila carries on, "I don't know what I'm doing. This is all so confusing" 

I stay silent. It's confusing for me too.

I feel a dip in my bed and I know shes getting up. "Goodnight Lauren" 

A few moments later she's gone.

I let out a breath and tried to control my breathing as best I could. What is she doing to me? I can't deal with these mixed signals. I just have to make sure I don't let slip that I was awake and I'm sure we'll go back to avoiding each other tomorrow. Maybe I should get a lock for my door as well. That will help things. 

________________

"Wake up Lauren" I felt small hands shrugging me. 

I open my eyes to Sofia looking down at me. "What is it?" I reply still half asleep