Bae

(Josh's POV)
I watched as Tony scooped up Sapphire's limp body carrying her to the bed laying her cold corpse down. I watch pain in his eyes as he looked at the woman he has loved for so long lay there dead. Nathan faced Sam handing the baby to me.

"Give her to me Sam," Nathan said as Sam glared at him.

"I'm in charge of your coven," Sam growled as Nathan used his magic to freeze Sam in place. He grabbed the child from Sam walking over to Tony and I. He conjured a crib putting her down in it. Nathan stood holding out his hand magic lacing his fingers before he touched her wound. "Nathan stop that spell is forbidden!"

"You let the mother of my children die even when you knew we could save her!" Nathan snapped angrily. I gasped as Nathan's eyes turned black and in that moment I knew this was very dark and dangerous magic.

"If you do this you will lose everything that made you better than them!" Sam yelled as I watched my sister's color returning.

"I already lost that when we killed her!" Nathan said his voice sounding inhuman. Tony watched watched as her wound stitched together her eyes flying open. She started coughing as Nathan turned away starting Sam on fire. Sam's screams ripped through the house. Sapphire gasped looking at Nathan with so much fear.

"Nathan," she whispered sounding like a frightened child.

"Nathan's not here right now!" A dark voice said through Nathan's mouth as the thing in Nathan walked down the stairs and out of the house.

"He violated his magic breaking every rule. He made a dead with an evil ancestor to bring me back from the dead," Sapphire said tears streaming her cheeks. "When I died the witch ancestors brought me to them. They wanted to apologize and also to bestow a gift on me. They gave me magic in case I had to go after him to protect everyone. He is programmed to use his magic to kill, the only person he can't touch is me."

"Why can't he touch you?" Tony asked confusion in his chocolate eyes.

"It would break the agreement. I'm the only one who can stop him. I'm going to do everything I can to save him but if not I'm going to have to kill him. If he is allowed to live he will come after the twins' magic as they are so much stronger than him," Sapphire said as I noticed the mark on her arm that was shaped like a lily darken turning black.

"If you are going to track him I have to come!" Tony said as her eyes filled with panic.

"But if you come I might not be able to protect you," Sapphire gasped as Tony grabbed her arms.

"Sapphire I lost you once I can't do it again!" Tony said firmly.

"Fine but if I tell you to leave you have to trust me," Sapphire said after a moment of contemplation.

(Sapphire's POV)
I packed up my suitcase with practical clothing for tracking Nathan through any weather conditions. I had four different guns as well as two small knives.

"Tony we are going to take the motorcycles and the Pickup Truck," I said as he grabbed the bags. I faced my children tears threatening to escape from my eyes. "Katherine and Brooke be good for your uncle okay!" I gasped kissing them both goodbye knowing I might not make it back. I rushed from the room and down to the truck. I drove us to Nathan's coven knowing they could help.

"They tried to kill you," Tony said trying to talk me out of seeing them. I got out of the car as the witches started chanting. Tony hit the ground in pain. I felt my new magic swirling as my lily started glowing. I swung my hand a stream of my power hitting the ground. I could see them all freeze before one by one they bowed.

"What the hell," I gasped unsure what just happened.

"You are the one the prophecy spoke of. That means Nathan must have done the unthinkable," a elderly woman said making her way over to me. She grabbed my arm looking at the lily on my wrist. I could tell she was the one the coven followed without hesitation.

"I'm going to find him and I'm going to fix this at any cost!" I said firmly as I pulled my arm from her grasp.

"You are in for a long journey. This journey will be riddled with things tempting you to stop. Nathan was one of the most powerful witches here and now he is the most powerful witch ever. Your children are the only thing he fears," the woman said as my mouth dropped slightly.

"I think you should now that the ancestors gave me all their magic," I whispered as I felt their presence. I looked at my dark lily as the woman grabbed my arm again. She touched the mark wincing.

"Your power from the ancestors is almost acidic with its concentration," the woman said as the rest of the coven got to their feet. "If Nathan learns this he will come after you."

"By Nathan you mean the thing inside him," I asked as she looked at me with shock.

"He made a deal with the darkest ancestor which is worse than I thought," the woman gasped as Tony finally on his feet walked over to us. The woman shook his hand. I watched her eyes cloud with a darkness.

"What?" I asked fear prickling my skin as Tony stood next to me.

"You were fated to find each other," the woman said as if that was a bad thing.

"So?" I asked as her eyes filled with pity.

"You were fated but you will not last. There are forces at work the will never allow you to stay together. He has been marked in sorry but he will die," the woman said causing tears to slip down my face.

"No I won't let that happen!" I snapped as Tony grabbed my arm making me face him.

"Sapphire I love you and if this is my fate then I will accept it," Tony said and I was shocked how little fear he had.

"He will die in a way you won't expect Sapphire," the woman warned. Tony can't die...