Choose

I stood there for what felt like hours as Eric stared me down.

"Move," Eric demanded as I continued to stand between the hunter and his prey.

"I won't let you hurt him!" I said firmly readying for his attack. "I love you Eric but I can't allow for you to kill him."

"If you won't move I'll make you!" Eric snapped when I felt something wet grabbed my arm. I glanced over to see it was Tony's blood soaked hand.

"Sapph just go," Tony said but I stayed planted in the space between them. "For the kids please!"

"No," I growled as Eric used his magic launching a beam of electricity into me. I winced but stayed firm. I felt the electricity building inside my body before I sent it full force back at Eric. He groaned staggered back slightly before running at me. He knocked me down pinning me to the pavement his hands squeezing my throat. I coughed trying to get air into my lungs but he just squeezed tighter. I grabbed his arm trying to wiggle free. Spots danced across my vision when suddenly he released me. I found Nathan's grey eyes looking at me as I scrambled to my feet.

"Sapphire you have to get him out of here!" Nathan said as I walked over to Tony helping him to his feet.

"Nathan I'll find a way no matter what I'll fix this!" I said firmly before teleporting Tony and I back to the alpha compound.

"Sapphire," Tony said his face scrunched in agony. I set him on the bed before pulling his shirt off revealing the damage. I gasped seeing his intestines hanging out of the deep wound.

"The only way to fix this is magic and it's going to hurt," I whispered calling all my magic to me sending it deep into Tony. I heard a gut wrenching howl escape Tony's lips as the wound started mending itself. I collapsed onto the bed my powers draining me. He sat up fully healed before he rushed to my side.

"Sapphire are you okay?!" Tony asked concern lacing his voice.

"I'm great my boyfriends tried to kill me and I am drained of my magic at the moment!" I said still breathing heavily.

"I'm sorry," Tony said as I sat up wrapping my arms around him.

"I missed you!" I said as he wrapped his arms around me. I pulled back as he reached up stroking my cheek.

"I missed those violet eyes of yours," Tony said causing me to gasp.

"They are purple again?!" I smiled running to the mirror to look. I looked down at my lily which had lightened. "I must have gotten his magic out of my system."

"So you want to see the kids!" Tony said as I rushed to the nursery. I paused finding them sound asleep. I scooped Katherine up careful not to wake her. As I held her I could feel the magic running through her veins. I looked at my baby girl in my arms and I thought of Nathan in this moment. He never will get to hold them or see them grow up. I put Katherine down rushing to find Tony.

"Tony I figured it out!" I gasped as he looked at me confused. "The twins can lock Eric out of Nathan's body."

"You think that the babies know how to use magic?!" Tony asked skeptical.

"I think that's why the ancestors said he might go after them," I said softly as Tony walked toward me.

"If that's true he's already on his way here," Tony said as I groaned walking back into the nursery. I looked down at the twin's sleeping peacefully knowing this moment wouldn't last. I felt tears slinging my eyes as I thought of how their lives are going to change. I felt two arms wrap around my waist.

"Tony," I smiled trying to face him. The arms tightened preventing me from moving. "Eric let go!!" I growled squirming.

"Give the twins to me and I will!" Eric growled in my ear. I felt my light magic flood into me as I fought against his hold. "You know you like the feel of my darkness," Eric laughed trying to force his evil powers into me but this time I put up a barrier baring his magic.

"Not going to work this time," I laughed releasing my power floating off the ground and out of his arms my magic whizzing through the air as I faced him still hovering above him. He ran towards the twins when I felt the magic escape from my heart hitting him in the chest knocking him into the hall.

"Sapphire!" Tony yelled as Eric smirked at me. I watched as he grabbed Tony by the neck.

"Choose Sapphire, the twins for your love," Eric snapped his voice so cold. It makes me wonder what happened to his sweet side, the side that was almost human.

"Eric please stop," I said eyes brimming with tears. I watched as he started squeezing as Tony choked his airway cut off. "Eric look at me!" I growled as his black eyes dart over to mine. I see a hint of regret as he stares into my eyes.

"I could have loved you but now you are good and we can never be together. On the bright side you can be with Tony if you make the right choice!" Eric said firmly as Tony struggled to breathe. I glanced over to my children fast asleep then back to Tony. I could see pain in Tony's honey eyes but I could also see understanding. He wanted me to pick my children.

"Tony please hold on!" I begged tears racing down my face as Eric gritted his teeth. I looked at the man I loved dying before my eyes yet I couldn't choose. "Nathan if you can hear me stop Eric please!" I begged floating to the ground pain filling my chest as I realized Nathan wasn't coming and I had to choose. Tony or my children...