Don't

"Eric I'm begging you to let Tony go!" I said through tearful eyes.

"Give me the twins," Eric demanded but still I shook my head.

"Tony I love you and I'll find a way!" I whispered before putting up a barrier between the twins and Eric.

"Wrong choice!" Eric said using his magic lacing around Tony. I felt my heart stop cold as his head snapped back his eyes going blank. I sunk to my knees tears racing down my face. I clutched my chest allowing my agonizing scream to pass my lips as Eric laughed. My eyes locked onto his my anger uncontrollable. I used every once of my magic sending it into Eric. He struggled as I pinned him to the wall my tears of anger continued down my face. "Sapphire!"

"No you don't get to beg for mercy not from me!" I snapped harshly. I continued using more and more of my powers forcing them into him. The more I pushed into him the more powerful I seemed to be.

"Sapphire what about Nathan?" Eric asked allowing for Nathan to control his body. I looked into those beautiful grey eyes and I knew he understood what I had to do. I felt my resolve breaking down the longer I looked into Nathan's eyes.

"Sapphire," Josh called making his way to my side and tears continued down my cheeks.

"He killed him!" I sobbed when I felt a flare of darkness intertwining my magic. I gasped as my lily darkened. I released my hold on the power knowing how close I just got to losing myself. Josh wrapped me in his arms as I was carefully maintaining the barrier to the twins.

"You know you liked the dark magic!" Eric snapped as he took back control.

"The difference is I am afraid to use it but you enjoy using it on every single person you know," I growled crawling toward Tony's lifeless corpse.

"One day you will come around and I'll be waiting. In the meantime I'll figure out how to get the twins I promise you that!" Eric smiled evilly before fading in a puff of black smoke. I grabbed Tony's hand dropping my head on his shoulder. I sobbed against Tony as the pain ripped my very heart out. If it wasn't for the twins I would have killed Eric even if it took me with him.

"I'm sorry Tony, I'm so sorry!" I cried as Josh stood next to me watching me grieve for the man who gave me everything he had. I pulled it together wiping the tears away. "He had a daughter. Josh go get her."

"What's her name?" Josh asked as I got to my feet.

"Jamie, her name is Jamie," I whispered walking toward the twins. I looked over at them when Brooke opened her eyes. I gasped as her hand glowed. I took her hand as I felt a burst of her magic. She had more magic then I thought she did. I picked her up holding her close. "Don't worry mommy has you, you're safe little girl."

"Sapphire Jamie's in your room. I didn't think she should see her father like that," Josh said from the doorway. I sighed looking at my little girl before handing her to Josh putting up a barrier around the twins. I walked to my room finding Jamie playing with my shoes. I gasped seeing she had Tony's eyes. As I looked into her eyes I felt tears building in my own. I knelt in front of her fighting back tears as she looked down at me.

"Sweetie I'm sorry but your father, he died," I whispered looking into her wide eyes that were filling quickly with sadness. I pulled her against me as she combusted in a fit of tears. I held her tightly choking down my own grief knowing she needed me to be strong. Though I had lost my love she had lost her entire world.

"Daddy!" She wailed as I stood holding her on my hip. Josh walked into my room seeing Jamie crying.

"Sapphire," Josh said walking toward us. "I took care of him for you."

"Thank you," I whispered rocking Jamie gently making my way to the guest room that was soon to be hers. I rocked her until she fell asleep placing her in the bed gently. I tucked her in looking down at the girl guilt filled my chest mixing with my sadness over Tony's death. I made my way out of the room and to the study pulling a spell book off the shelf. I flipped until I found a spell that wasn't dark that could deal with Eric. He was going to pay for what he had done here tonight.

"Sapphire what are you doing?" Josh asked as I read the spell to take his powers forever.

"Getting rid of Eric's magic," I snapped harsher than I meant to. I had to use my magic during a full moon to cut off his magic. I had to use every ounce of my light magic to seal his power away forever. "Don't take the twins out of the nursery, I have a score to settle!" With that I teleported to where I knew Eric was. I looked up at the full moon high in the sky as I stepped into the mansion. "HONEY I'M COMING!" I taunted before rushing up the stairs. I gasped as he grabbed my arm knocking me into the wall. I winced before elbowing him in the ribs. I spun calling my magic forcing it toward him.

"You can't destroy me!" He laughed trying to force his magic at me. I watched as our magic locked together between us my light with his dark suspended in the air. I felt my muscles begging for relief as I continued to push all my magic against his as he pushed back with a fraction of his darkness. I gasped as I started feeling drained. In this moment the only thing I was thinking about was Tony, this is for Tony always...