Blood Magic

I stood in the nursery with Tony tears streaking my cheeks.

"Tony I don't know what to do. I can't keep you safe if you leave this room," I sobbed as he wrapped his arms around me quickly.

"We will figure this out Sapphire, I promise!" Tony said looking into my violet eyes.

"How?" I gasped when Katherine started crying. I walked to her picking her up. I rocked her while I pulled myself together.

"Sapphire I'm not going to stop living my life because of Eric," Tony said taking my hand looking at my engagement ring. "I am going to marry you in the perfect place and he can't ruin it!"

"Tony I won't lose you again," I said firmly putting Katherine down.

"You won't," he said caressing my damp cheek.

"To defeat him I might have to use my dark magic Tony," I sighed looking up into his sad eyes.

"Sapphire don't do that for me," Tony said as I shook my head.

"Tony if I have to I will and it will be for us all," I said softly before making my way from the room. I walked down the stairs and to the bookcase. I ran my fingers along the books stopping once they hit a dark spell book. I reached for it pausing briefly before pulling it from the shelf. The book almost hummed with the dark magic inside of it. I put the book down pulling it open. I flipped through until I found a spell to undo the pact between Nathan and Eric. I froze knowing this could be the key to saving everyone but I was aware this spell would end my life.

"Sapphire what is that?" Josh asked causing me to face him.

"A spell that will break the pact," I whispered as Josh grabbed it reading the spell.

"Sapphire this spell isn't an option!" Josh snapped slamming the book shut.

"Josh if this is the only option I'm sacrificing myself for you guys!" I said firmly unwavering in my opinion.

"But you would die Sapph," Josh said with pain filled eyes. I walked forward pulling him into my arms.

"I promise only as a last resort," I whispered before pulling away. I walked outside pulling out my phone knowing my only option was to get Eric to call off this attack and I knew just how to do it.

"Hey beautiful," Eric said causing me to frown. "Taking me up on my offer?"

"No I'm telling you back the hell off or I'll make you!" I snapped harshly.

"Haven't I proved I'm stronger than you?" Eric said as I laughed.

"Haven't I proven how far I will go?" I smirked glancing at the house.

"What do you mean by that?" Eric asked me.

"You know I can sever the pact!" I snapped angrily. "It says that the person saved must cast the spell and seeing as I'm a witch I could do it. I wondered why I was given magic and now I know."

"Sapphire you wouldn't because you would die!" Eric said materializing before my eyes. I hung up walking straight to him.

"If you don't stop threatening my family I will cast the spell right now!" I yelled as he laughed.

"Let's test this!" Eric said rushing into the house. I followed quickly behind as he grabbed Josh.

"Eric don't make me do this!" I gasped as he squeezed Josh's neck. I grabbed a knife cutting my finger before flicking my blood onto Eric's face. "What once was promised will..." I stopped as he released Josh eyes brimming with fear. He reached up wiping the blood off.

"Sapphire," Josh said crawling over to me.

"Only as a last resort," I said firmly as Eric's eyes locked onto mine. "I will do anything for my family including destroying myself!"

"I will find a way to win you over even if it involves leaving them alone," Eric said reaching for my cheek. I stepped back quickly as he teleported out of the house.

"Josh are you okay?" I whispered looking into his eyes.

"I'm good but were you going to say the spell?" Josh asked as I nodded.

"You are more important to me Josh," I whispered helping him to his feet quickly.

"Sapphire do you think he is coming back?" Josh asked softly.

"Probably but he'll think twice before attacking you guys," I said walking over to the bathroom grabbing a bandage putting it on my pointer finger. I made my way up the stairs to the nursery with a small smile.

"What's up?" Tony asked as I pulled him into the hallway. I pressed my lips to his allowing the kiss to awaken me. As we stood in the hall the whole world melted and it was just us together. I pulled away looking into his confused eyes.

"You are safe now," I said softly as he relaxed.

"Thank god now we can get married in the woods like I wanted instead of the nursery," he smiled causing me to frown.

"But my dress will get dirty," I said as he laughed.

"I know a beautiful spot and I know you will love it. I'll take you there tomorrow," Tony smiled putting his arms around my waist.

"Okay but if I hate it we aren't getting married there!" I said as he nodded.

"Yes dear," Tony said before we walked down the stairs and into the living room. Tony turned on the television to the football game. I groaned as he laughed. "You had all day to watch television while I was stuck in the nursery, I'm watching football!"

"Sure you can watch it all night on the couch," I teased making my way off the sofa and up the stairs.

"Sapphire I'm turning it off!" Tony said rushing off the couch to follow me quickly. I pulled him into our bedroom pressing my lips against his kicking the door shut. I fell back onto the bed as Tony pulled off his shirt. I clung to him, his kiss radiating across my body. I gasped as his lips trailed down my jaw before making their way to my neck. I really loved this man.