Descent

(Eric's POV)
"Eric you don't need Sapphire," Emma said taking my hand.

"At this point she puts me in danger. How am I supposed to get her to let me kill Tony?" I asked her.

"The spell she was using would kill her right?" Emma asked as I looked at her.

"Yeah but how does that help?" I questioned her.

"If she was pregnant would she be willing to jeopardize the baby?" Emma said causing me to rush over to my spell book. I flipped until I found the spell. I smiled that all I had to do was say a few simple words.

"Perfect," I smirked at how smart Emma was.

(Sapphire's POV)
I smiled at Tony as we made our way through the woods.

"How much longer Tony?" I asked as we stepped into a clearing. I gasped as the sun seeped into the clearing causing the fresh dew to sparkle.

"So do you like it?" Tony asked as I smiled pressing my lips to his. I wrapped my arms around his neck as the kiss deepened sending a warmth into my soul.

"This is perfect," I muttered into his ear before stepping out of his arms.

"I'm glad you like it," Tony said lacing his fingers through mine. I gasped as a wave of nausea hit me sending me running into the woods. I stopped leaning over heaving up my breakfast. "Sapphire are you okay?"

"I'm great," I snapped sarcastically.

"Are you sick?" He asked as I got to my feet.

"I think so," I said as Tony wrapped his arm around my waist. We walked back through the woods before reaching the house.

"Sapphire I'm going to make you some soup," Tony said as we walked to the couch. I sat down as he ran off to make me lunch.

"Thanks," I yelled to him. I sat there as another wave of nausea hit but this time it was after I got a whiff of the soup. I shut my eyes holding back the vomit.

"Here," Tony said placing it on the coffee table. I looked at it as Tony sat in the armchair. I took a sip of soup as I felt nauseous again.

"I love it but I don't think I can keep it down," I whispered softly.

"Sapphire do you need to see a doctor?" Tony asked concern all over his face.

"If it's not better tomorrow I will," I whispered making my way over to the stairs. I walked into my room laying on the bed quickly.

"Sapphire I'll watch the twins," Tony said as I nodded.

"Thanks," I smiled at him before he made his way to the nursery.

"Sapphire," I sat up my eyes locked onto a ghostly figure in my room.

"Mom," I gasped as she smiled at me.

"Oh my baby," she smiled walking toward me. "You look so grown up."

"Mom how are you here?" I asked as I had never seen a ghost before.

"The witches sent me," she said her face grim.

"Why?" I asked as she sighed.

"They said that Eric cast a spell that will force you to let him hurt Tony," my mother said causing me to frown.

"What spell?" I asked as she paused.

"They said that I'm not allowed to tell you," she said before a tear slipped down my cheeks.

"How am I supposed to fix this?" I asked as a ghostly tear fell down her own face.

"Cast the severing spell now," she said before she started fading.

"No mom wait!" I yelled but she was already gone. I teleported to Eric quickly. I cut my finger with the knife tossing my blood at him.

"Sapphire stop!" Eric screamed as I paused.

"What once was promised must now be..." I started chanting.

"Don't you know that you are pregnant with Tony's child?" Eric laughed as I stopped looking into his eyes.

"Excuse me?" I gasped as he laughed.

"Oh yes Sapphire you my dear are pregnant with the help of a fertility spell," Eric smirked as I looked down at my belly. This is why they wanted me to cast the spell. Even if I gave birth the baby's life would be tied to mine.

"Eric if you go near Tony I will still cast the spell!" I growled as he grabbed my arm.

"If you stay here I'll leave your family alone," Eric snapped as I looked at him. I felt my heart crack knowing I had to keep my family safe. As I stood here I realized why Tony and I were destined but couldn't work. If I lived I doomed him but if he lived I was doomed.

"Deal," I said tears streaming my face.

"I missed you Sapphire," Eric smiled pulling me close pressing his lips to mine firmly and hungrily. I felt a chill fill my body before he pulled away. I looked at my engagement ring sliding down the wall as my body ached for Tony's embrace. He wasn't even going to know what happened to me. I pulled out my phone calling him.

"Sapphire are you okay?" Tony asked as I sobbed.

"I'm not coming home Tony. I love you so much but I have to stay with Eric. It's to keep the people I love safe," I cried as Tony listened.

"I will find a way to save you Sapphire I promise. No matter what I love you," Tony said as I hung up tossing my phone across the room. I stood running up the stairs before locking myself in my room. I flopped on the bed burying my face in the pillow. I tried in vain to make the pain stop but all it did was magnify. The pain could only be described as agonizing and overwhelming. I lost Tony again and again it was Eric's fault. I would not rest until he was dead even if I had to descend into darkness. A darkness that could very well destroy my soul forever...