Embrace It

I woke in my own bed with Tony's arms draped around me. I felt a smile playing at my lips as I slipped from his arms. I ran to the nursery only to find Eric rocking Katherine.

"Your daughter is so adorable!" Eric said facing me.

"Thanks," I said forcing a smile as the last time he was near the twins he was going to kill them. I walked toward Brooke picking her from the crib. She giggled touching my engagement ring. "Pretty isn't it?"

"So when are you guys getting married?" Eric asked pain in his eyes. I knew he still wanted me but I hoped he had moved on.

"We haven't decided," I said softly putting Brooke down. I rushed from the room only for my magic to stop me. I grabbed the wall nearby before collapsing from the pain in my abdomen. I tried to breathe through the pain but the pain was too intense. "Eric." Was all I managed to say before my legs gave out sending me tumbling to the ungiving floor. I winced in pain as Eric rushed to my side quickly.

"What happened?" He asked as I clutched my stomach.

"It hurts," I grimaced as he used his magic trying to see what was wrong.

"Shit I can't get a read," Eric said picking me up quickly.

"Tony," I gasped as my vision blurred.

"TONY!" Eric yelled cause Tony to come running. "She needs a hospital right now."

"I'll get the car and Josh will stay with the kids," Tony said as Eric shook his head.

"No right now. Take her hand," Eric ordered as we teleported to the hospital. Eric rushed into the emergency room and to a nurse. "Help she's pregnant!"

"Get a gurney," a nurse yelled as a second nurse grabbed one down the hall. Eric ran to the hospital bed laying me on it quickly before they rushed me down the hall and into a room.

"Tony," I gasped as he ran toward me. He reached me grabbing my hand.

"What's happening to her?" Tony asked as they pulled my shirt up. They ultrasounds me to see if the baby was okay.

"It looks like she's miscarrying the baby," the ultrasound tech said before pausing. Her eyes widened as she dropped the ultrasound wand.

"What?" Tony demanded as I was in too much pain to say anything.

"It's like the baby is dead but the body can't get rid of the fetus," the woman said rushing to find a supervisor.

"Eric's spell," I winced as Tony ran to find him. I watched as the ghostly figures of the ancestors formed. "You did this!"

"It needed to be done as the baby is an abomination. It should have never been conceived!" One ancestors said as tears slipped down my face.

"That wasn't your choice to make. You aren't a god no matter how much you act like it!" I growled as Eric rushed into the room freezing as his eyes locked on the witch ancestors.

"Can't you see your killing her?!" Eric demanded as one laughed.

"No dear boy she was living on borrowed time," the woman smirked as Eric launched his magic into the ghost crowd. I watched as they vanished before he rushed to me.

"Eric please make it stop," I begged as his eyes grew sad.

"Your dark magic protected you from them and without it I don't think I can help," Eric sighed punching the wall in a fit of anger.

"Will it save the baby?" I asked softly knowing I didn't want to but the darkness might be my only option.

"Yes it would," Eric said as I took his hand calling out for his darkest magic. His eyes widened as I pulled magic into my body without any hesitation. I felt the pain dulling with each second before the crippling pain ceased all together. I got to my feet using my light magic to keep the darkness at bay.

"Tony," I gasped as he stared at me a look of disbelief.

"How could you take the darkness in again?" Tony asked harshly. "Eric could have saved you by removing his spell."

"Tony that would kill our child. We would never be able to have children," I said firmly as he turned from me.

"You put us all at risk by taking the magic in," Tony snapped as tears rushed to my eyes.

"Tony I thought you said I wasn't evil," I said anger rushing through me.

"Yes I said that when it wasn't your choice but now I don't think you should be anywhere near us!" Tony growled as I grabbed his arm.

"Tony please I love you," I pleaded as he grabbed my hand pulling the engagement ring off.

"I can't be with someone who puts my family in danger. Don't come back you are exiled!" He said his eyes so cold. He turned walking away leaving me standing in the room broken. When he left he took a large piece of me this time and left me feeling like a monster.

"Sapph are you okay?" Eric asked as I stood facing away from him.

"I'm fine," I said as silent tears fell down my cheeks. I couldn't move I couldn't breathe without Tony. He was my entire world and now I couldn't even return home. He was the leader who banished me.

"Sapphire do you want to live with me?" Eric asked as I faced him rushing into his arms. I buried my face in his chest trying to break through my despair. Tony broke me again, something he promised not to do. I didn't have another choice yet he says I did. I was completely alone drowning in pain. Not even Nathan could bring me back from the edge and it's all the ancestors fault. I felt the darkness swallowing me whole changing every fiber inside me.

"Sapphire please stop, don't give in," Nathan pleaded as the darkness swirled through my body sending me spiraling into a dark chaos the only question was who would be left standing...