The Truth

"Sapphire what happened?!" Tony gasped rushing toward me as I stepped into the living room.

"It's not my blood well mostly not my blood," I said as he looked at my arm.

"Whose blood is this?" Tony asked as I sighed.

"A group of Hunters attacked the San Diego pack," I said softly. "They were untrained how to defend and they are lucky the Hunters were horrible at firing a gun."

"They are going to have to get used to it as we clearly are staying here," Tony said causing me to wince.

"Actually I decided that they need us. I took the position," I whispered as Tony stiffened.

"YOU WHAT?!" Tony growled glaring at me.

"I can't just walk away Tony," I said hoping he would understand.

"Did you even think about how Jamie will feel? Her mother will be there and refuse to see her," Tony snapped his eyes filling with rage.

"Tony I'm sorry but I have to go," I whispered as he crossed his arms.

"Then go without me," he said causing my heart to crack. I stared at him a moment longer fighting back tears.

"You can't be serious," I said keeping my voice as calm as possible.

"I won't live in San Diego with Amber," Tony said as I turned to leave. "If you leave don't come back!" I paused tears cascading my cheeks as my lip trembled. I looked at my ring refusing to face Tony. He would rather leave me than move to San Diego. I don't buy the excuse that Amber is there unless he has feelings for her. I faced him anger filling my body.

"Do you love her?!" I demanded as his eyes widened. I felt myself using my powers before I could stop. I felt his emotions and what I felt broke me, he still after everything Amber has done loves her. "How could you stand there and pretend this is for Jamie when it's so you won't be tempted by Amber?!" I screamed pain and betrayal running so deep I felt hollow inside. He betrayed me again, for Amber again.

"No I don't love her," he said causing me to slap him.

"I couldn't feel your emotions when I was pregnant but now I know you kissed her," I growled as he looked into my eyes. "I loved you more than I ever loved anyone yet still you hurt me and lied to my face!" I snapped turning to leave.

"Sapphire please don't go," Tony said but I ignored him walking up the stairs. I grabbed a suitcase putting the twins' stuff in the big suitcase. I packed up the rest of my things before grabbing the stroller. I put both Katherine and Brooke in the stroller leaning the suitcases against my body. I teleported to San Diego quickly not even bothering to say goodbye.

"Sapphire are you okay?" Amber asked softly as I rubbed the tears from my face.

"He loves you even after you hurt him, he didn't want to move here because he knew he loved you," I gasped as she stayed silent clearly feeling uncomfortable. "He kissed you didn't he?"

"Yes," she whispered as I shook my head.

"I'm such a fool for thinking our relationship was anything but a lie," I said as my heart felt like it crumbled with each word I spoke.

"Here I'll help you get the twins inside," Amber said grabbing the stroller. I pulled the suitcases behind me when I walked into the house. I felt a small sad smile playing at my lips as there were two cribs already waiting for the twins.

"Thank you," I said trying my best to be happy. I put the suitcases in my room before pulling my bloody shirt off. I pulled on a new clean shirt before walking to the nursery.

"I didn't want to be right," Amber whispered as I froze. "I knew he loved me but I hoped he didn't. I also suspected he was my mate but I didn't care."

"Amber, if I were you I wouldn't waste that bond," I said looking at my rose mark as it was a constant reminder that our love was strong enough to save me but not enough to stay together. I pulled my engagement ring off putting it in the dresser in the nursery.

"I promise you will find someone," Amber said softly as I sat on the rocking chair.

"I don't know if I can love anyone else," I whispered knowing no matter what Tony has done he still had a strength over me. If he came and told me he loved me I would go back to him without a second thought. I would forget that he cheated and be with him because I love him that much.

"How could you love a man who doesn't love you?" Amber asked as I looked up at her.

"It is just like a monster loving a kind person, a man named Eric loved me a lot but for me I always had Tony. He was the reason I never fell for Eric and became the monster he wished me to be. Even when the dark magic had consumed me I never stopped loving Tony," I said getting to my feet.

"Sapphire," I jumped facing Nathan. "Tony said you left."

"He doesn't love me," I snapped as Nathan looked at me his eyes filled with pity.

"How could he let you go?!" Nathan demanded his grey eyes filling with anger. "I actually thought you guys were mates."

"So did the rest of the world," I said as Nathan wrapped his arms around me. As I stood in Nathan's arms I wished that I loved him as I knew he loved me but still I felt nothing for him. I met Nathan fell for Nathan only for that to be smashed by my love for Tony. How could Tony do this to me, lie to my face and tell me he wouldn't go back to Amber. Tony how could you...