I Do

It had been weeks since Eric let me go and today was the wedding. I woke in the morning alone. Sometimes I wondered why Tony was so superstitious. I got to my feet taking a bath quickly before getting out blow drying my hair. I pulled on my mermaid wedding gown with sparkles along the top edge of my heart neckline. I curled my hair before Josh walked in.

"Wow," he said as I smiled at him.

"Thanks," I smiled as he sat on the bed.

"I have something for you to borrow. It's a diamond bracelet that used to be my aunt's before she died," Josh said putting it on my wrist. I could see how hard that was for him. I pulled him into a hug quickly.

"Thank you Josh," I smiled when Eric teleported in.

"I got something old," Eric said handing me a diamond flower pin. Eric pushed it into my hair keeping my hair out of my face.

"Thanks Eric," I said kissing his cheek briefly. I was shocked he was actually allowing me to marry Tony.

"I found something new," Jamie said handing me a pair of white heels. I smiled at her pulling them on.

"Jamie are you excited to be the flower girl?" I asked as she nodded.

"What about blue?" I asked as a ghostly figure of my mother appeared.

"You look beautiful my love," she said as I felt a garder materialize on my thigh.

"Is it blue?" I asked as she nodded.

"I can't stay but you are going to be so happy," my mother whispered fading from sight as I held back the tears. I calmed myself before I took Josh's arm. We made our way through the woods to the edge of the clearing. It was so beautiful how the sun poked through the trees. I froze my breath catching in my chest as I caught a glimpse of Tony standing at the end of the isle. I watched as all the guests melted away until I was just him and me standing here. I jumped as the music started. Jamie pranced down the isle tossing red rose pedals down the isle.

"Last chance to run," Josh said as I laughed.

"No I'm ready to marry the love of my life. We overcame the universe pulling us apart," I said as I took Josh's arm. We stepped into the clearing as everyone stood looking at me. I heard a collective gasp but all I could see was Tony. Our eyes locked causing my heart to race as I walked toward him. It felt like an eternity before I finally reached him. I took his hand as Josh sat next to the leader of the council.

"You look amazing," Tony whispered causing me to blush as we faced the unifier. I felt undeniable love for Tony as we stood there.

"We are gathered here to day to join these to mates forever. This is a joining of two halves of one soul. Tony and Sapphire were made for each other. Before we say the vows does anyone have an objection?" The man asked as Tony looked at me. I found myself getting lost in his perfect eyes. I heard a gasp followed by murmurings. I spun finding my father standing in the isle.

"She can't marry Tony as she is not his mate. His mate was Amber who I have found," my father said as he stepped aside revealing a woman with blond hair and bright blue eyes. The sting of betrayal seared my heart as my father betrayed me again.

"Amber," Tony gasped releasing my hand. I felt tears building in my eyes.

"I also move that Sapphire be removed from power as she isn't a full Lycan anymore," my father said as tears slipped down my face quickly.

"Dad what have you done?" I sobbed as Josh rushed to my side. He pulled me against him as I buried my face in his chest.

"I have done what was necessary," my father growled as Eric rush past Tony taking my hand.

"Sapphire," Eric said as tears continued down my face.

"Tony," I gasped as he glanced toward me. "What about forever?"

"I don't know Sapph, I loved Amber so much and when she died I was destroyed," Tony said as I glared at him.

"Then where has she been the entire time?!" I demanded harshly.

"Amber can you answer that?" Tony asked taking her hand gently. I could see it in his eyes that I was losing him.

"I tried to move on but then I found out you were getting married. I couldn't lose you," Amber said inching closer to him. My heart stopped as her silky lips pressed against his. I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces as he pulled her against himself. I found myself planted to the ground unable to look away. Eric stepped in front of me, blocking my view. 

"Sapphire," Eric said wiping my tears from my cheeks. " Tony isn't worth the tears."

"I love him so much," I sobbed trying to breathe. I clutched my chest as my lungs screamed for air. Eric held me up as Josh rushed forward pulling Tony away from Amber.

"Look at what you are doing to your fiancé!" Josh snapped anger flashing in his eyes. My soul was filled with sorrow as Tony looked at me. He felt pity not remorse for his actions. He doesn't love me, he loves Amber.

"Sapphire I'm sorry I thought she was dead," Tony said as I glared at him.

"Did you even love me Tony. I risked my life for you. I fought off darkness for you!" I screamed as my father stood there smirking. I was betrayed by the one person who was supposed to love you unconditionally.

"Sapph," Nathan said as Eric allowed him to take over. I looked into those brilliant grey eyes as he stood in front of me.

"I can't do this without him," I gasped as Nathan caressed my cheek trying desperately to calm me. "I will figure out what she's hiding Tony." I growled rushing from the clearing and into the woods not stopping until I was inside my room. I collapsed onto the bed broken and alone...