Guilt

I found myself unable to look away from the mirror. My eyes were a bright blue thanks to over using my dark magic. The darkness has the ability to change every fiber of my being.

"Sapphire are you okay?" Tony asked as I faced him plastering a smile on.

"Yeah I'm good," I said as the sound of Danielle's screams rushed through my mind. In a moment Tony pulled me into his arms trying to calm me.

"It's okay to need help Sapph," Tony said as I stared blankly at nothing.

"Tony she's not okay and she'll never be okay," Eric said as Tony looked toward him.

"She isn't you Eric. She didn't kill people on purpose, she did it for the entire pack," Tony snapped causing me to pull away quickly.

"Sapphire calm down," Eric said as I felt tears rush down my face.

"I'm not safe!" I sobbed as Eric stepped toward me. He grabbed my arms pulling me toward himself.

"I'm darker than you could ever be. You can't hurt me Sapphire," Eric said firmly pulling me close. I pushed him away unable to let anyone console me.

"I killed my family," I said as guilt filled my heart. I killed my sister something I said I would never do.

"You aren't evil," Eric said as I glared at him.

"And you are a real good judge of that?!" I snapped angrily.

"I agree with Eric," Tony said as I spun facing him.

"You couldn't even see through Danielle disguise!" I yelled angrily.

"Am I the one who has to tell you that you are a good person?" Nathan said as I faced him.

"I am a horrible person. I killed so many people in the name of protecting my family but the people I killed had families too," I said softly as Nathan stepped toward me.

"The people you killed attacked you first," Nathan said his grey eyes searching mine.

"Nathan I don't think I can stand to be close to anyone anymore. I could snap at any moment and kill someone," I whispered teleporting away from the house. I landed in the middle of small town. I stood beside a lake tears covering my cheeks. I was a murder and I don't deserve forgiveness from anyone.

"Are you okay?" A man asked. I wiped my face as I turned toward him.

"I'm fine," I said trying to walk past him. He grabbed my arm sending a spark of magic through me. I pulled out of his grasp as his eyes widened.

"You're a witch?" He asked as I shrugged not wanting to give him any information. "Are you a dark witch?"

"Just leave me alone please," I said trying to get past him. He stepped in front of me sending his magic into me. I winced as he stared at me.

"You killed someone with your magic," he said eyes full of fear only masked by his curiosity.

"I just want to be left alone!" I pleaded as he stood his ground.

"Did you kill them on purpose?!" He demanded as I felt the sharp pain of guilt.

"They threatened my family," I whispered as he looked puzzled. "I wasn't going to defeat them with light magic because the ancestors backed them."

"The ancestors are good," he said as I touched my womb.

"The ancestors aren't what they appear to be," I whispered rage rushing through me.

"How so?" He asked as I held back the dark magic threatening to burst.

"They used my sister to break up my engagement so I would kill the baby in my womb. They wanted me to kill a dangerous man at the expense of my child's and my own life," I said softly as his eyes filled with pity. "My child is innocent and deserves to live. I asked for time to defeat him and they instead used my father and sister to push me to the edge!"

"They had no right," the man said as tears slipped down my face again.

"I have killed so many people I can't even remember how many," I said as my soul was beginning to feel dark as dark as my magic deep inside.

"Could you have saved them?" He asked as I looked up at him.

"It probably would have resulted in my death or the death of someone I deeply cared about," I whispered barely believing my own words.

"You don't believe it?" He said clearly reading my emotions.

"Stay out of my emotions!" I snapped my darkness flaring. I couldn't hold it back any longer so I hit a tree to my left to avoid hurting the man.

"The magic is controlling you instead of you controlling it!" He said launching his magic at me. I dodged quickly as I knew he was going to attack after my darkness reared its head.

"I don't want any trouble," I said standing behind a tree.

"You can't leave. You could hurt more people with all the dark magic," the man growled and I knew deep down he was right.

"But my child," I said as he paused.

"Sacrifices must be made for everyone," he said launching his magic at me full force. I felt the magic crash into me knocking me to the ground. I groaned pain flooding my system. I tried to move but the pain kept me firmly on the ground.

"Please," I begged as he scooped me up.

"I require my coven's assistance to destroy you forever," he said his voice uncaring. I winced as he carried me through the woods and into the small town.

"Harry who is that?" A woman asked as he paused.

"A dark witch I can't destroy alone," he whispered as I lay limply in his arms.

"Please don't," I sobbed thinking of my unborn child. Tony I really screwed up. I was going to die and take my child with me. To make matters worse Tony's life was linked to mine and I had no clue what he was feeling. I love you Tony always, I'm sorry...