Anguish

I was locked in a cell coated in magic preventing me from leaving though I couldn't even without the spell. I tried to move wincing in pain before collapsing back onto the cold concrete floor. The floor was covered in a fine layer dirt and dust as if it was never cleaned. The door was thick and made of wood, bolted shut with several locks.

"Don't worry by tonight you and your child will be dead. You won't be a threat to us anymore," Harry said as silent tears slipped from my eyes.

"Shouldn't you take the fact that I didn't hurt you as I'm not evil. I hit a tree trying to contain the dark energy!" I yelled at him. "I didn't choose the darkness."

"The darkness isn't able to be forced on anyone. The darkness is chosen!" Harry growled as a sharp pain rushed through my belly. I gasped as a warm liquid ran down my leg. I reached down looking at my hand. I looked at the shining red blood on my hand. I felt my heart shatter as the realization hit me that I lost the baby.

"You bastard, you killed my baby," I screamed out my anger dulling the pain. I called my magic to me as I pushed myself to my feet. I allowed the magic to consume me as Harry jumped back.

"Help!" Harry yelled calling his coven to us. I launched all my magic at the door. I gasped as the door broke sending splinters in every direction. I covered my face with my arms blocking the wood pieces. I tried to rush past Harry while he was distracted but he sent another blow using my own magic against me. I shrieked as I fell to the floor dark magic attacking my light magic. I tried to move but that only heightened my pain.

"Harry it's time anyway. Bring her to the alter," the woman said as Harry nodded. I struggled as he scooped me up walking through the building. He made his way outside and to a stone slab in the center of a clearing. My arms were covered in goosebumps and my breath visible only confirming the cold weather. I looked up at the dark cloudy sky as he placed me on the stone table. I struggled as they chained me to the stone.

"Please let me go!" I pleaded pulling against the chains. "Tony," I whispered as the witches started chanting. I gasped as my dark magic burned me like acid. A sickening scream escaped my lips as I pulled on the chain. I watched the full moon peaking out from behind a cloud giving me an idea. I reached toward my Lycan form trying to turn. It was hard to focus as the pain grew. I felt my Lycan form taking hold as the chains started to buckle. I shifted as the chains gave way. The coven gasped but continued chanting as Harry used his magic keeping me pinned to the table.

"Harry if you don't stop you'll die with her," a young woman said next to him.

"A sacrifice I'm willing to make," Harry said as the woman's eyes filled with sadness.

"But our child needs you," she begged him. I saw the life this child would have without a father and shifted human again relinquishing control. I wasn't getting out of here alive no matter how much I fought but Harry could. Harry looked at me eyes wide with shock as tears slipped down my face. I felt immense pain as the witches continued chanting as Harry's face filled with confusion.

"Tony I'm sorry," I whispered as the magic started swallowing me whole...

I found myself home with Tony. He was yelling at Eric.

"She's dying and you are reading a book!" Tony growled as Eric flipped through the book furiously. This wasn't a dream the link connecting me to Tony allowed me to be with him.

"The witches are masking her location," Eric snapped as I made my way toward Tony. I reached up my hand hovering above his cheek.

"Tony I love you," I whispered hoping he could hear me.

"Eric, I can feel her," Tony said as Eric took Tony's hand.

"She's in a clearing on the brink of death. Her soul brought her to us," Eric said as they teleported to the clearing. I floated next to Tony looking down at my body. The witches spun attacking Eric. He used his darkness on the coven leader killing her instantly...

I took a breath sitting up back inside my body. As I sat up chaos ensued around me as witches tried desperately to reach me. I shut my eyes as a witch"s light plunged into me. I opened my eyes seeing my dark energy flowing out as fast as the light magic entering my body. I looked at Tony who was fight four witches at once. I watched the light fade as I stood launching my power at the witch taking a swing at Tony. She went flying across the clearing as I made my way toward Tony. I grabbed his arm putting up a shield around us quickly.

"Tony," I said wrapping me arms around him.

"Sapphire I thought I lost you. You were so pale," Tony said stroking my cheek. I reached down touching my stomach.

"I lost the baby," I whispered tears rushing down my cheeks. Tony pulled me against him as Eric finished off the remaining witches.

"What's wrong?" Eric asked as Tony continued holding me.

"She lost the baby," Tony said softly barely audible. Eric touched my belly his hand glowing.

"No she is very much pregnant," Eric said as I pulled away.

"But I bled," I said facing him.

"The magic I used makes it really hard to lose a baby," Eric said as I wrapped my arms around him.

"Thank you Eric," I said before facing Tony. I rushed into his arms pressing my lips to his firmly. A warm glow flowed through my heart unimpeded by the darkness no longer inside me. I had my love back as well as control over my magic the only thing left was to get the ancestors to leave us alone once and for all...