You What

I stood in front of Tony with my arms crossed awaiting his answer.

"Well?" I demanded as he looked at me.

"I slept with his mate," Tony said after a minute.

"Why the hell would you do that?" I shrieked still very angry at getting dragged into this.

"Because I don't care if I live or not. I screwed us up and I was too stupid to realize I'm in love with you Sapphire okay?!" Tony yelled causing my mouth to drop in disbelief. Did he just profess his love to me. I sighed pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Tony I don't even know how to react to this news," I snapped glaring at him. "I was moving on with Eric and now you show up saying you love me. I don't know if I even want to be with you at this point."

"Sapphire I am sorry I didn't realize sooner but I love you. Tap into the link see for yourself," Tony said causing me to shake my head.

"Tony the link is muted I can barely feel you. You are lucky you hurt that much or I wouldn't have known," I said as Eric sat on the couch. I walked toward him seeing he was bleeding. I knelt in front of him sending my magic through him healing his wounds. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," he snapped clearly angry at me.

"Eric I'm sorry," I said as he sighed.

"Just go be with him. I know you love him," Eric sniped causing me to look down.

"I'm not so sure anymore," I mumbled as Eric looked at me. "I need some space to figure this out. I don't want to hurt you Eric."

"I'll give you some time but don't take too long," Eric said teleporting away. I groaned getting to my feet facing Tony.

"Why would you say that to me and in front of Eric?!" I demanded as Tony looked deeply into my eyes.

"Because I love you Sapphire," Tony said before looking down. "I tried to let you go like you asked. I was miserable but you deserved to move on so I went to the one person who I knew would help me move on."

"Don't put this reckless decision on me Tony. It's not fair!" I yelled as he noticed my ring on the ground. He picked it up looking at it.

"You took it off," he whispered before his eyes locked on my cheek.

"You broke my heart," I said softly.

"Let me fix it," he begged but all I could think about was Eric. He loved me and came back for me. I couldn't deny my feelings for Eric anymore.

"It's not that simple. I developed feelings for Eric," I said sadly. "Why couldn't you come sooner?"

"You could love a man who tried to kill you?!" Tony demanded harshly. I flinched before glaring at him.

"Is a man who cheated on me any better? Eric has changed I felt it," I said firmly unwavering in that belief.

"Sapphire are you going to throw everything away on a man who shouldn't even be alive?" Tony asked as tears brimmed my violet eyes.

"Tony how can I trust you?" I whispered when Amber stepped into the room. Tony's eyes never flickered away from mine as she stood there. I felt my heart reaching for Tony wanting to believe every word but my mind told me to leave and find Eric. I gasped as I felt a burst of emotion through the bond awakening the feels buried deep in my soul locked away.

"I love you forever," Tony said causing my emotions to break free flooding my system.

"Damn you," I whispered tears streaking across my cheeks. "I don't want to love you!"

"Then don't," Tony yelled as I looked into his honey gaze.

"Your hold on me is too much. You are a part of me. Every fiber of my body has been touched and changed by you. I can't stop the love I feel for you. Its always been you Tony. I love you always!" I screamed as he crossed the room his lips crashing into mine. I felt a blast of warmth flow through me lighting my body a blaze. I relaxed into the kiss as he held me in his arms. I knew I shouldn't love him but I couldn't let him go no matter how hard I tried. When we pulled away I remembered Amber had watched the entire thing.

"You love her," Amber muttered tears in her blue gaze.

"Yes I do," Tony said taking my hand. I gasped seeing the rose mark reappearing on my cheek. Tony wrapped his arm around my waist when I pulled away.

"I just hurt someone I care about. I need to tell him," I said softly teleporting to Eric. Eric faced me his eyes hardening at the sight of my rose. "Eric I'm sorry," I said tears brimming in my eyes as he tried to walk past me.

"No you don't get to feel sorry!" Eric snapped facing me. "You don't get to feel anything about this. I came back for you. I was there for you and I never betrayed you!"

"Eric I wanted it to be you," I whispered as he reached the door. He froze turning toward me slowly.

"Doesn't look like you tried that hard. You asked for space and not even four hours later you decided," he said yanking the door open storming out. Tears coated my cheeks as I stood there alone. I hurt him again and he couldn't even do anything to change it. He was here and essentially powerless. I felt a wave a guilt hit me as I looked at an old picture of us. I picked it up looking at it, I was so happy with him why couldn't I have been again. I winced as a shooting pain hit my finger. I pulled my hand away to see a drop of blood forming on the tip of my finger. I put the frame down getting to my feet when the room started spinning. I staggered into the wall before collapsing on the floor...