Engagement Party

"Sapphire do you really think this party is a good idea?" Tony asked as I walked toward him.

"The twins are going to be in the nursery where they are safe," I smiled taking his arm. "You are going to be by my side the whole time so I can keep you safe."

"Fine you win," Tony said as I beamed at him. I planted a quick kiss on his lips before walking to the closet. I grabbed a pretty white lace mini dress holding it up. I pulled off my shirt and pants pulling on the dress. I fixed my hair before facing Tony.

"Do you like it?" I asked as he pretended to be thinking. I hit his arm with fake hurt.

"Hey no hitting!" Tony gasped as I laughed. "I like it Sapphire."

"Good now we should head to the ballroom for the party," I smiled taking his arm. I sealed the twins' room making sure I was the only one who could enter.

"Man how did I get so luck?" Tony asked as I blushed.

"I don't know!" Josh teased as I rolled my eyes.

"The more important question how did I get so unlucky as to be his twin," I said gesturing to Josh.

"Woman that's cold," Josh shook his head as I smirked. I stood tall as a few guests arrived. Tony and I made our way toward them.

"Hey," I smiled giving them a quick hug.

"Wow Sapphire you look amazing," the woman smiled as Tony stood next to me.

"Thanks. You guys there is food and music please enjoy with us," I said as Tony wrapped his arms around me. I faced him looking up into his honey eyes. "Dance with me!"

"Anything for you beautiful," Tony said spinning me around before pulling me close. I gasped as we glided effortlessly around the dance floor.

"I love you with every fiber in my body Tony!" I smiled as he laughed.

"I love you Sapphire as if I have known you forever," Tony said pulling me in for a long slow kiss, a kiss so good it left me craving more. I smiled up at him when more guests arrived. "Erin!"

"Tony you got the girl!" Erin said patting Tony's back.

"Yeah I got the girl," Tony said as I walked toward Erin.

"I'm Sapphire it's nice to meet you," I said softly shaking his hand.

"No the pleasure is mine," Erin smiled before spotting someone on the dance floor. "Excuse me."

"I would say the party is amazing," I smiled at the now very crowded room.

"Yeah it's pretty fun," Tony said as I made my way to the microphone.

"I just want to say thank you all for coming. I am so happy you get to share in the joy with Tony and I." I said putting the mic down. I made my way back toward the table with Tony.

"Sapphire!" I froze the chilling voice filling the room. I spun to find Eric standing there. I put myself in front of Tony without hesitation.

"Eric," I gasped as Tony took my hand.

"I thought my spell would make you more like me," Eric said as I felt a flare of darkness with my anger.

"It didn't work because Tony and I love each other. Tony reminds me what it means to be human!" I snapped glaring at Eric.

"Did you ever think what would happen if he died?" Eric said clearly threatening him. I felt a rush of darkness hit me once more. I gasped forcing it back down.

"Sapph," Tony whispered as I had been squeezing his hand to fight off the dark magic.

"I'm good Tony," I said not breaking eye contact with Eric.

"If you threaten Tony one more time I will use the full force of my power Eric!" I growled harshly.

"I came here tonight to kill him!" Eric laughed causing me to release Tony's hand as the magic built inside. I tossed the magic at Eric knocking him into a table. He laughed getting to his feet. "So that's what you are capable of, I'm capable of more!" I gasped as he launched me into Tony. Tony and I collided falling to the floor. I winced getting to my feet.

"Tony bring me back," I whispered knowing what needed to be done.

"Sapphire don't!" Tony said as I tapped into my dark energy sending at Eric he groaned as my power knocked him into the wall. He laughed as I used more and more dark magic pressing him harder into the wall.

"You aren't a match for my magic!" Eric smiled sending all his magic back at me. I felt immense pain as his magic burned into me. I let out a heart stopping scream collapsing to the floor. Tony rushed to my side as I struggled to breathe as Eric made his way toward us.

"Nursery," I gasped sending Tony running up the stairs. I laid on the floor as Eric stood over me.

"I am going to kill him Sapphire and there isn't anything you can do?" Eric said as I looked up at him.

"Wanna bet?!" I laughed as I used every single drop of magic to launch him into the ceiling. He gasped shocked as I got to my feet.

"Emma get Tony, he ran to the nursery!" Eric yelled sending the red head running toward the stairs. I didn't bother going after her as Tony would have made it to the nursery by now.

"Fuck!" Emma cried out as my barrier zapped her. She came tumbling down the stairs landing by my feet.

"Discover my safe room?" I smirked causing Eric to drop from the ceiling.

"You can't keep him safe forever!" Eric growled.

"Watch me," I said harshly before Eric and Emma teleported out of the house. "The party is over!" I watched as the partygoers walked out of the room. I felt tears brimming my eyes. I couldn't even enjoy an engagement party how was I supposed to get married like this...