Shinpai? Lover? Demon?

Shin's POV

He's just staring at me. Watching me. Admiring my very little movement.

I tried to break free, but the ropes keep me bound to this chair. I don't know exactly where we are, but I know we're in school. Couldn't help to ask.

"Chojo. Where are we?"

"In the basement of Akademi High. I'm sorry if this place brings back some... unpleasant memories, but it's the only place I can keep you all to myself! I'm not like Osana, I promise! I could never hurt a hair on your cute little head! I double DOUBLE promise, Shinpai!"

I don't believe him.

"Really? You pushed me into a bookshelf not too long ago." I reminded him. His face went dark when I reminded him.

"Well uh, I mean,  won't hurt you that bad. What's a few battle scars to you anyway? And besides, did you know you look super adorable when you're hurt? It makes me want to snuggle you until I can't let go!"

Chojo knows what everyone else knows about me; I'm kind of odd, I'm in the Occult club, and Osana Najimi "apparently" had an obsessive crush on me and murdered her two best friends to have me all to herself. But it kills me that I know nothing about the enemy in front of me.

Here's what I know so far about Chojo Tekina.

1. He is in the Occult Club
2. Apparently he's in love with me.
3. He knows a lot about demons and reincarnation from old texts and lore.
4. He brutally killed a woman to protect me.
5. He's batshit.

He's hugging himself, imagining me inside of his arms I suppose.  His fingers pinch his skin as he holds on tighter to his body. His body language tell all- he does not want to let me go.  I try to shift around my body hoping to loosen the ropes a little, but my body stay still as stone. I am wrapped tight in this chair, as if I were packaged and sealed for direct delivery for Chojo Tekina. The tightness around my chest area began to bother me, but I don't think he noticed. Or cared to notice.

He leans over me- we're eye to eye now. But that same unnerving "love" filled smile sticks to his face as if he had no other facial expression.

"Ah... you're absolutely flawless, Shinpai." He moved away from me, and started to walk behind me. I couldn't see him, and it frightened me. It frightened me. "The idol of admiration~ in my church of undying loyalty, and love. May you be praised like the God you are, Oh Shinpai."

He wrapped his arms around my neck, moving his hands up and down my chest. Up, and down. Up. Then down. Oh, so gently... Feeling me up. Disgusting. I wince at his hand movements. It feels so... wrong. But it doesn't matter how it feels to me; he'll keep doing it.

"My dearest, loveliest Shin Higaku. I finally have you all to myself. I know this is a little bit... impulsive but..." I could feel his breath hitting my ear. That familiar heavy breathing...

Oh god. It was him on the phone.

"I now realized that the world is a dangerous place for you, darling." he continued. "That bitch Osana... then that stupid skanky teacher. How many people in the world want to harm a hair on your perfect head? I can't let that happen. Even if I have to protect you from the world itself~."

He let go of me, stepping in front of me. He grabbed my chin, inspecting my face. "Aaah.... perfection..." he grinned.

I couldn't take anymore. I bit his hand.