The Cooking Club President

Chojo's POV

"This is a complete waste of my time."

"But it's not a waste of mine."

"Hmph. I think I'd rather be tortured then have a nice time with you."

"I can't take any risks, now can I? I tend to go overboard and snap with my torture. So I'm going to torture you the only way I know how." he smiled.

He's making Daku buy him food.

We managed to leave the school without that dumb teacher catching us (I don't mind killing another teacher for Shin~), and now we're going to the bakery located near the center of town. This is supposed to be some kind of "punishment by bonding" style torture for him. I can't help but feel bad for the guy- he's having a nice outing with the person who took away his love.

I can't imagine Shin being taken from me like that.

Or at least I think she was his love. Daku's pretty vague like that. I don't remember who Kokona Haruka was involved with when she was alive, but I do remember her getting bullied. Kinda. The whole school vanishes into the background when I'm around Shin. He looks so happy right now- he must be thinking of all of those yummy cakes! I can't wait to feed him... wait, what was I talking about?

Oh, right. What I was going to order. I think the strawberry-lemon cake might be good, but I'm just going to ask Shinpai what he thinks.

"Shin, what do you think I should order when we get there?" I asked.

"Anything you want, Chojo. Daku's treating us after all." he grins. Aaah, such a cute smile! I'd rather eat his face than any dessert in the world! Wait, what was I talking about?

"You know Chojo..." Shin is inches away from me! Am I in a dream? "I wouldn't mind licking cake off of your lips..."

... is the last thing I remember him saying before I passed out.

.
.

Daku's POV

"T-Tekina! Are you okay!?! Look at all of the blood!"

"Relax, Atsu-chan. Haven't you ever seen a nosebleed before?"

"Not like this! A fountain of blood just came out of his nose and you're waving this off as normal!?!"

"I just wanted to see how well Chojo would react. He didn't pass out when I kissed him on the roof." What? "Maybe it's because we had a job to do that day." he shrugged. How could he just shrug off a bleeding person on the ground!?! (Why did I even ask that question.)

"Tekina! Tekina, wake up! Damn, I think we need to call an ambulance!"

"Hm... Chojo, if you wake up, we'll get ice cream together afterwards."

What a stupid tactic! There's no way he'll possibly wake up just for a dumb ice cream date with-

"R-really? Just the two of us!?!" I'm visibly stunned. "I can't wait!" He jumps up like he hasn't lost a ton of blood, staying close to Shin as they continued walking.

"Are you coming Daku?" he asks amusingly.

"You have to if you're treating us." Chojo says sternly.

"Technically I'm supposed to be treating Higaku..." I mumble. I sigh and start walking again. If I'm not the death of them, they'll be the death of me.