Reverse! Sequel

Reverse 2. What if Shin decides to be Yandere over Budo instead?

Yandere Shin! I love you, Masuta-senpai (A Yandere Simulator Fanfic)

Ch. 1

I don't remember how I managed to sleep before I met Budo Masuta. Cradling our "baby" MasuGaku close to me, I take a deep breath for my new life's passion.

"Remember you've got a big strong senpai to fight for you!"

Mmh, Budo... you're so passionate. Way more passionate than Taro Yamada. The taste of his bathwater is getting a bit stale for me as well.

"You'd know what'd taste really good, MasuGaku?" I asked our child. "Licking Masuta-senpai's sweat off the floor~ we should go now while he's training, sound good baby?" I nod his head. "Great! Let's go visit daddy!"

.
.

"One! Two! One! Two!" Aaaah, there he is, training again. God he's so muscular and strong. Way more muscular and stronger than Taro Yamada. Every punch and kick gets me so fired up!

"Yo, Higaku. What's with the bunny?" said some girl in a headband who apparently knew my name. She must be in the Martial Arts club as well.

"Me and MasuGaku are watching Budo train." I don't take my eyes off Budo for a second.

"Whoa, you do that too?" she sounds surprised. "Doesn't Budo-senpai look awesome when he trains?"

"...You like him, don't you?" I ask.

.
.

Budo left the school showers wearing nothing but a towel. He sighs, "Another great workout." Ah, he's so manly. Way more manly than Taro Yamada. Damn, why is the locker room so misty? I can't get a clear shot...

"Shin?"

CRAP! "Oh, hey uh..."

"What are you doing in the locker room?"

"Oh, uh, I um, left, uh-well, I-"

"You okay, Higaku?"

Come on Shin, be cool! "Uh, I, I was just looking for um, my ritual book." It's in my locker.

"So you were bending down and aiming a camera to look for your ritual book?"

"I,  uh... care immensely." I do care immensely for that is for a fact in my locker.

Now he thinks I'm weird. I close my eyes- I'm afraid to look at him now that he thinks I'm a nutjob who takes pictures of muscular Senpais in the shower! Budo's so cool and strong, and I'm just some scrawny weirdo who looks dead all the time. Senpai, I'm sorry... I never wanted you to-

I feel his hand grab my chin and tilt me toward his face; something warm touches my lips. Senpai is KISSING ME!?!

His lips... they feel so nice. Way nicer than Taro's hand on my shoulder could ever feel.

I stiffened. "B-B Budo, you..." He touches my lips. His hands, they're soft...

Way softer than Taro Yamada's.

He takes his hand off my lips and rubs the back of his head. "Sorry. I would have told you sooner, but I'm not that good with words." he smiled. I smile back. "It's okay, senpai. Actions speak louder anyway." Following his example, I grabbed his hand and locked it into mine. His grip was tighter than my own, and I like it.

The oasis in my heart just grew a bunch of roses, each petal signifying my love. Maybe this is the thing that was missing in my life; love. I loved Taro, but he was just a friend, and Masuta-senpai is something more. Seeing him smile makes my chest feel warm. Is this what true love feels like?