Love is a beautiful thing

The fire department alerted the police after discovering the charred up body of a young girl inside the bakery. DNA identified the girl as Amai Odayaka, a student at Akademi High. She was dead without any chance of survival by the time the ambulances came. Another student was found inside, a boy named Taro Yamada. He was lucky, as the police would describe him, because the intense flames didn't seem to harm him to much. He was found passed out but still breathing, and had to be taken to the hospital immediately afterwards.

His best friend, Shin Higaku, visits him every day, promising to never leave his side. Ever.

.
.

Chojo's POV

I love you, Shin Higaku. From the moment I've laid eyes on you, I knew you were destined to be mine. It's a weird feeling in my gut; the kind of feeling you get when your guts been pierced with several sharp objects and starts to slowly bleed out. I wish you could allow me to speak so I could tell you how much I love you for this.

You can see it in my eyes, right? We have a connection no one else can share. Look deep into my eyes, Shin- Look and see where our love can take us! You're not looking at me, you're looking through me. You can't just look past me, Shinpai- you have to connect. WE have TO CONNECT!

...Torture me. Burn me. Hurt me as much as you like. You could stab me me with a rusty fork and dig in and eat my insides, and I'll gladly let you consume me with a smile. Because you can't get rid of me, Shinpai. I love you too much to die.

Love is a beautiful thing, right?

"It's also intimidating." Sh-Shinpai. You're talking to me and not hurting me! Is my punishment... Over?

"Love makes good people do bad things for the sake of it. We murder, we hurt, we cry. All because love has been broken, and our hearts are incomplete without that warm fuzzy feeling making us whole."

He clutches another knife, assuming to jab another inside me. Instead, he sets it down on the table, and begins to pull the knives out my body.

Slowly. Slooowlly. One by one. It hurts... But he's so close to me. I can smell his hair... And I smile.

CLANG

The last knife drops to the ground. Blood drips out of me like several small streams. I wasn't tied up; I would never disobey Shin's direct order. He told me to stay put and I did.

He throws me a towel and long gauze to clean my wounds before heading out, (to school, obviously). Shinpai really likes to eat lunch with Taro Yamada...

I clean up my blood and follow him as quick as I can. He turns around- we look at each other for a little while before he tells me-

"Wow, you're a fast cleaner! Very impressive, Chojohai."

"R-really? Thank you so much! I'll try my best to impress you even more, Shinpai!"

And that's that. Shin forgives me, and I feel at peace. All is well.

...But he doesn't love me.

Sorry for the late update. I feel like I butchered that torture scene, but we all have imaginations, so let's use em! Who else feels bad for Chojo? He just wants love...

BTW, you can be a Yandere-kun now!... Sorta. But how awesome is that? My fujoshi wishes are coming true ~

Don't forget to vote and as always, see ya next time!