Showstopper

Shin's POV

Outrage. Accusations. A little bit of swearing. All of these ingredients sprinkled on top of a confused snob makes the perfect dish for my plan. Chojo and I watch the public spectacle of our classmates bullying yet another girl because of bad decisions. Maybe she is Kokona. The thought of history repeating itself seems kinda funny.

"What the hell were those auditions Senpai?" Saku Basu says that.

"You didn't even give me a chance to show you my real talent!" Mei Mio says that.

"You? She didn't give anyone a chance! What the hell's your problem Senpai?" Ryusei Koki says that.

My favorite part is when she tries to defend her actions by saying that she's better than everyone of those "talentless critics", and that they should be thanking her for sparing the embarrassment. The crowd goes wild with every condescending point she makes, but unlike Kokona, nobody's here to stand up for her.

I sense Taro behind me. "It's like she doesn't know what she did wrong. It doesn't hurt to take a little criticism." He says.

"Are you joking!?! This isn't criticism, this is an attack! They're insulting Senpai for her brilliance!" Daku shouts. Ugh, his priorities are so skewed that he doesn't know what's going on anymore. Chojo telling me that he's dense makes sense now. "There must be something we can do before Senpai experiences any more wrongful criticism."

"You're such an idiot."

"YOU'RE PSYCHOTIC!"

"Stop, both of you!" I jump in. "Fighting isn't going to make this any better, but trying to salvage the play will. Do your best to represent the Occult Club." I hope Taro notices me taking control. Oh Taro's loving gaze, give me confidence!

Chojo nods and picks up a paintbrush and Daku reluctantly agrees with me and goes to follow him. They continue to argue, but a little quieter than before. The ex- followers of Kizana continue to criticize her decision making until she finally loses it.

"YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK TO ME LIKE THIS! I AM THE ONE THAT WILL SAVE THE THEATER, I AM THE ONE THAT WILL BE JULIET, AND YOU ARE ALL GOING TO THROW ME ROSES LIKE THE SUPERSTAR I AM!"

I may have given her too much.

"ALL OF YOU ARE ANTS COMPARED TO YOUR QUEEN. YOU WILL BOW DOWN AND ACCEPT ME AS YOUR PRESIDENT, AND YOUR STAR!"

I don't remember it being THAT strong. I don't get it.

What's that vibration in my pocket? Oh, a text. It's strange how I'm still not used to contacting people.

shinpai~ I may have tampered with the tea. Don't be angry. I just put a little something extra to show everyone the god she thinks she is.

"You all are WORTHLESS compared to me! And it should be a blessing that all of your loved ones don't see your sorry acting!"

I don't know what Chojo did to her drink, but I might ask him for the recipe later (if there is one). This is going better than expected, much better! I was going to hold off playing the nice guy for opening night, but instead I jump in to play hero.

"Kizana-senpai, you should listen to what your classmates have to say. You shouldn't have judged them so harshly during the auditions, and you have no right to judge them now. If you were a true actress, then you should care about your fans have to say!" A sea of people stare at me, but beyond that I can only see my best friend. Taro... he looks so proud of me...

"Hey, uh... Shin's right! We shouldn't have to take this!" says Hayato. A lot more students had volunteered then I thought. Well, it least Hayato knows my name, sort of. The others protest against her again, but I know she doesn't care still. Scowling isn't a sign that you care, Kizana-senpai.