For you, I would do anything.

Daku's POV

NOTHING! WHY HAVEN'T I FOUND ANYTHING RELATED TO SHIN HIGAKU?

I've checked newspapers, student reports, even old family photographs that I've 'acquired' during my visit to that dreadful person's home, and none of them give me any answers. The students aren't any help either; half of our student body either don't know who he is, and the other half only know him as the guy who was almost murdered by Osana.

But nothing is out of the ordinary. Nothing is incriminating! Nothing can give me the answers I need!

So now I'm frivolously typing away at this cursed computer hoping to find any answers surrounding the mystery that is Shin Higaku. Ever since my research has been proven to be... inaccurate to say the least, I must divulge myself into finding the true evidence. But I do know one thing-

Shin Higaku is not a demon. But he knows how to converse with them.

It explains why our efforts to summon a demon has all been in vain. Sabotage. He probably didn't want us learning his secrets, so he hid away his findings for himself. Using the demons for his own glory!- What a selfish and dishonorable bastard!

I am nothing like him. We may have to murder together, but I do it to stay alive. We all have to.

I am nothing like him. I am simply a man in love, not a murdering psychopath.

His school picture takes up the entire screen. You. What are your secrets, Shin Higaku? What are you hiding?

I banged my hands on the keyboard. Pippi Osu turned around in her chair- "Ugh, I know. This level is impossible, right?" But I have no idea what she's talking about. Idiot students. Her and her little boyfriend Ryuto are playing their little games while I'm trying to save lives!

Hm? What's this? I realized that underneath "Akademi High" as his listed current school, there are others underneath. Middle schools, elementary schools, way more than a person should have growing up!

Why so many schools, Shin?

I typed one of the schools in a search engine (NOT GOOGLE! GOOGLE IS OBSOLETE!) and I've found that the place is shut down. His first middle school, a good place to start my search. Let's see... shut down due to... student homicides?

SEVERAL STUDENTS FOUND DEAD IN CLASSROOMS, MASS HOMICIDE BY UNKNOWN SUSPECT

14 STUDENTS FOUND HUNG IN TREE OUTSIDE OF LOCAL ELEMENTARY

4 STUDENTS KILLED AT KNIFEPOINT, UNKNOWN SUSPECT

17 STUDENTS DEAD, FOUND POSITIONED IN CHAIRS TO APPEAR NORMAL

The list goes on and on with each school I search! All of these people, children, preteens, killed in gruesome manners with no known pattern. I nearly fall out of my chair with this revelation. Could Shin Higaku really kill all of these people?

For what reason? How? How could he do this? Innocent people... No. Get a hold of yourself! You can't let him get to you, not like this! I touch the computer screen- his emotionless face. Why does that face mock me so? Bastard... I promise you, Shin Higaku.

After we save our souls, I'm going to kill you. Again.

I don't care how long it takes, or what measures need to be taken. For you, I would do anything.

.
.
.
Shin's POV

Her name is Amai Odayaka.

"Chojo."

"Isn't it nice to be alone together, sweet Shinpai?"

"Pay attention..."

She's the President of the Cooking club.

"When are all of these other people going to leave anyway? Especially Budo. I don't like him here."

"Listen to me, I'm trying to tell you something."

I want her to die.

"Does he have to sit so close to you? Yamada gets to sit next to you all of the time. So why does Budo have to be on the other side? Unfair. UNFAIR." he starts to raise his voice and I worry that Taro may have heard him.

I've excused myself to the kitchen to prepare our extra guests some more snacks and asked Chojo to help me prepare the food. Of course Supana wanted to help too, but Chojo sternly told her that it was only a two person job. I felt a little bit bad for her so I told her that her's would be the sweetest. Chojo still hasn't recovered from that comment. (I had to stop him from putting rat poison in her food twice.)

"Chojo, listen. This is important." I try to tell him, again.

"Stupid senpais. Not as great as my Shinpai..." he muttered as he poured bleach in Supana's meal. I sighed and threw away the food again. Daku would be useful right now to talk strategy with. I wonder where my friend has gone? So I've decided to get straight to the point with Chojo. "Chojo, there's someone in mind who I want to die next." I tell him.

Chojo smiles at me. "I alreaxdy know who it is! We read each other so well~" he says while holding a knife to his face. "Supana needed to die long ago!" he cackles. "So how will we get her? Poison? Arson? Framed murder? Oh the possibilities are endless! But I don't care- for you I'd do anything!" He laughs and throws the knife into the air which sticks to the roof of the kitchen.

I sigh. "Chojo, that was the good knife..."

"Shin? Is everything okay in there?" Hehe, Taro's worried voice is so cute.

"We're fine Taro. But your taste buds won't be when this this flavor wins you over." I joke.

Taro Yamada. For you, I'd do anything. I promise.

Filler again. But good filler!
The second rival's elimination is pure speculation. When the game is completed you can Google the real answer, which I can confirm is not an obsolete search engine.
Stay sweet~