Love and Betrayal

Shin's POV

I lay there, dumbfounded. On one side of the room, Daku Atsu wants to kill me. In the other, it's Chojo Tekina who wants me to be his... love slave, or whatever he wants me to be for him. And in the middle of it all was me, confused, sore, and a little wet (it wasn't from me, it's from Chojo...) because today, today of all days, was the day for my life to turn into a struggle of survival from my schoolmates.

"Tekina, put down that weapon. You've done me a favor, capturing the demon." Daku says smugly.

"D-Demon!?! You don't talk about my Shinpai like that!!" Chojo screams before charging at Daku like a wild animal.

He's going to kill him just because he insulted me.

As much as Chojo had tried to cut Daku, he was just too fast for him, countering all of Chojo's attacks, blocking his every slice with his own blade. Chojo had tried to make a quick attempt at his neck but Daku countered it by grabbing Chojo's hand and bending it behind his head, forcing him on the ground and pressed his weight to his back.

He is quick. Fast, resourceful. A hidden savant, possibly?

"You bastard! You better not lay one finger on him, or else I prOmISe yoU... that Hell would seem like a goddamn luxury compared to what I'm going to do to you!!!" Chojo squirmed under Daku's hold, which made him chuckle at his apparent stupidity. "Really? And what can you do to me while I have you like this...?" And with those last words, Daku had slammed Chojo's head to the ground, drawing blood.

He got off of his back. A small puddle of blood around Chojo's head turned into what seemed like an ocean on this cold floor. He brushed himself off, turning to face me again. There was a lot of blood on the ground. It managed to get on my face.

Leaving bloody ripples with every step through the demented puddle, Daku Atsu towered over me like some sort of god. No longer was he the nerdy, loudmouthed member of the Occult club, but instead a horrifying delusional person who was definitely going to kill me.

He laughed. It started as a small chuckle, then a cute amusing laugh as if he were a schoolgirl, and then into a full on maniacal laughter. My eyes quivered but my face felt frozen. I'm scared of him.

"The world can be rid of you. WE will finally be rid of you, demon!" he exclaimed. Laughing again, he stepped on my neck. I coughed in surprise. And pain.

He left his foot there for a little, boasting again. "You thought you were so tricky, Higaku. Causing pain in misery in my life. Taking my position-"

STOMP

"Brainwashing the president-"

STOMP

"Killing those girls!"

STOMP STOMP STOMP

I coughed blood from my throat. God, the pain was getting worse...

I know what you're probably thinking. Shin's being a little bitch. Shin has all of these crazy demon powers which can get him out of any jam, right?

WRONG.

I haven't been able to use any of my abilities for months. Ever since I... reincarnated, came back, woke up, whatever the hell happened to me, it seemed like all of my powers had disappeared.

For the first time in my life I felt unsafe. My mother would still try to kill me, but I would actually have to run away from her this time. I slept over at Taro's a lot, and sometimes on the streets. But the world felt unsafe to me without my abilities. I was once again mortal. A nobody. A muggle. An average joe. And pretty soon, I'll be a dead average joe.

No. I shouldn't think l-like th-is.

STOMP

I sho-should think abo-

STOMP

T-Taro, it really h-

STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP

T-Taro...

STOMP
.
.

Daku's POV

Finally. It is done. Shin Higaku. Is finally dead!!! YEEEEEESSSSSSSS! I DID IT! I FINALLY LAID WASTE TO THAT DEMONIC FUCK OF A HUMAN BEING! In your FACE, HIGAKU-TRASH!

HAH! ... funny. He looks so normal. Like a regular dead person.

Heh, it's also funny. All of those hours of training and Chojo's the one I have to kill. It was for the better; he was clearly under his influence after all. I feel a little bad. If only I could have saved him before it was too late.

Staring at both of their dead bodies, I feel a sense of completion. I smile.

Yan-chan will surely be pleased-

STAB

...There is a sword in my chest. Thereisaswordinmychest. thereisaswordinmychestthereisaswordinmy-

THUD

.
.

That takes care of that problem. And he better not come back, or else I'll kill him again.

"...Senpai..."

oh yeah, i finally updated!
okay, i officially regret not making a Yandere Daku book (hmmm..)
stay sweet, kittens~