1. New Everything

'We are now arriving in South Korea. We hope you enjoyed your flight.'

Oh, my god.

In a couple of minutes, I'll land to my home. I smiled with joy. My dream was finally unfolding.

Yet, I was terrified. What if I'm not good enough? What if I don't fit in? 'What will people think of a foreigner coming here? I left so many unanswered questions in my head.

'Amber! We're leaving! Quickly get your bags!'

I woke up startled when I was nudged by Ruthy, my manager. We penguin shuffled through the narrow aisle as we exited the plane.

I looked around the unfamiliar surroundings, everything was so different.

'Amber, look,' Ruthy uttered.

My mouth gaped open to see a driver holding a sign with our names printed on it.

'Hi, my name's Amber and this is Ruthy,' I smiled as I offered my hand. 

'Hello, my name is Row and I'm your driver today.'

'Thank you. Are we late?' Ruthy asked.

'We should be just on time,' Row said reassuringly.

I eagerly slid into the car as Row sped off. I gazed out the window to see the beautiful country of South Korea. I admired the buildings, the culture and people.

Everything was so different.

Soon enough, we arrived at our destination. Row escorted us towards the entrance of the building. Just before I stepped into the building, I took a deep breath and mentally prepared myself.

I'm ready.

Row led us into an elevator where we got lifted to the highest floor. We strolled down a hallway and into a big conference room. I opened the door and walked inside, several eyes instantly landed on us.

There was a long table across the room and several girls sat around it. I looked at the head of the table, someone motioned for us to sit.

'Glad you could make it, Amber. 

Let me just say...

Welcome to Big Hit.'

______________________________

Hello!

This is my first fanfiction and I hoped you enjoyed the first chapter! If you like the story so far, please give a vote and comment!

Something I'll say often is 'Stay Sexy' because I think being yourself and showcasing the caged tiger inside your heart is very sexy.

- AlunaticD