19. Elevator Fiasco

As each minute passed, the tension between the two boys grew greater.

I've never seen this side of Jungkook before, it was a little scary.

'Are you okay, Amber?' Mingyu said while stepping closer.

'If you touch her, you'll regret it,' snarled Jungkook.

'Oh, you want to go, kid?' Mingyu looked at me with an evil grin.

'Amber knows how scary I can get. Don't you, Amber?' He asked as he tilted his head.

How could I not when he killed Jennie?

Jungkook became agitated with anger as I felt his grip getting tighter. I starting getting worried. Jungkook doesn't know what Mingyu was capable of.

Mingyu killed for a living so he'd take Jungkook's life easily.

I hurriedly grabbed his arm. 'Jungkook, just let it go, okay? Please, I just want to get out of here,' I said.

Jungkook looked hesitant but sighed.

'Okay. I'll get you out, don't worry,' Jungkook said as he wrapped his arms around me.

I loved Jungkook's hugs. He gave warm hugs like Olaf. His warmth surrounded me with a sense of protection as my small figure fitted perfectly inside his tall and muscular structure.

'You smell like vanilla, I love it,' Jungkook whispered. I smiled as I loved his pear aroma. 

Vanilla and pears, the perfect match.

Mingyu cleared his throat as we released each other. I took out my phone and hoped that I could call for help.

'Don't bother, I already tried. No reception,' Mingyu said.

Jungkook walked to the emergency phone operator but Mingyu spoke again.

'Doesn't work either, kid,' Mingyu simply stated.

Jungkook gritted his teeth in annoyance.

'Look, guys. Let's just wait until someone saves us, there's no point fighting among ourselves,' I said.

'Excellent idea, dollface. I never knew you were so smart.' Mingyu said.

I rolled my eyes as we sat down. I leant my head on Jungkook's shoulder and waited in silence.

- TWO HOURS LATER -

It was dead quiet. I remained by Jungkook's side as he started sleeping. 

He was so cute.

Suddenly, the emergency phone operator startled everyone awake. I stood up and hesitantly reached it. 

'Hello?' I quietly said.

There was a pause. 

A buzzing sound emitted before a low voice says, 'Amber, is that you?'

'Who is this?' I asked.

'It's Row. The cell reception isn't good so I can't hear you well.'

I blew a sigh of relief and said, 'Thank goodness, Row. You don't know how happy I am to hear your voice. Can you get us out?'

'Should work any time now.'

Just then, the elevator started moving again. I jumped in excitement as Jungkook grinned at me. 

Finally, we're getting out.

When the elevator door opened, Jungkook and I ran out with Mingyu trailing behind us.

'See you around, dollface,' Mingyu shouted.

I smiled at him and waved.

Jungkook and I arrived at the dance studio to find everyone still dancing.

Didn't they know we were stuck in an elevator? Why didn't they look concerned?

Lisa saw us and yelled, 'how was your date?'

Date? What was she talking about?

'We weren't on a date, we were stuck in an elevator for the past two hours.'

Everyone looked confused.

'That's not what Row told us, he said you guys left the building to go on a date,' Jin said.

'What?'

Jungkook and I looked at each other. 

Row knew we were in the elevator so why would he lie?

What's is he up to?

________________________________________

★✢VOTE ✣ ✤ COMMENT✥ ✦

Thank you for reading! 

What is Row's plans?

Find out soon!

- AlunaticD