10. Getting Help

I'll call Jihyo.

She's my friend and will help me, right? 

I brought my phone out and started texting. I told her to meet me downstairs in the lobby. I needed to tell her what happened so she won't think I'm crazy.

When she replied, I quickly walked out of my room. I promptly ran down the stairs and reached the lobby. I spotted Jihyo waiting by the vending machines.

- JIHYO'S POV -

I got a text from Jungkook!

I was so nervous. Why did he want to meet so badly?

I got my hopes high when I saw Jungkook walking towards me. I straightened my posture and smiled.

'Hi, Jihyo.'

'Hey, Jungkook.'

'Sorry for suddenly calling you but I need to talk to you,' he said.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I said, 'about what?'

'Amber.'

My smile immediately dropped.

Why was he talking about Amber? I thought he wanted to talk about us.

'If this is about what happened at the restaurant, she already said thank you,' I said, annoyed.

'No, not that. It's just I need help to bring Amber back to your dorm, she's in my room right now.' Jungkook said.

My mouth opened wide.

Wait, what? 

Amber's in Jungkook room? What kind of relationship do they have? Amber knows I like Jungkook so how could she?

'I don't know what's happening but I hope you two are very happy together,' I said while walking away.

'Wait, Jihyo. It's not what it looks like. I didn't kidnap her okay? She doesn't even know because she's unconscious. We accidentally collided on the stairs and I knocked her pretty hard because she's not waking up,' Jungkook rambled.

I scoffed. Why is he so dense? He thinks I'm mad at him for kidnapping Amber but I'm mad because they were together.

 'Why are you getting upset? Don't you want to help Amber? Or me?' He asked.

I sighed in annoyance because he has no idea that I like him.

But, I decided to help.

'Fine. I'm not mad, okay? Let's just go,' I said.

'You're the best, Jihyo,' he said while smiling.

Gosh, I loved his smile.

- JUNGKOOK'S POV -

We walked up the stairs to my dorm. I opened the door and lead Jihyo through the hallway into my room. I quietly opened the door and hurried her in.

As I turned around, I felt my eyes widen.

Amber was gone.

___________________________________

I'm really happy to see people reading. I never imagined seeing even five people reading so thank you so much.

Where did Amber disappear to?

See you in the next chapter and remember to stay sexy!

- AlunaticD