13. Who?

'1-9-9, what is your emergency?'

I watched in horror as people started crowding around Jennie. They tried to exert pressure on the wound so she wouldn't lose so much blood. 

I was in complete shock and terror as my knees started getting weak. Sweat began to cascade down my forehead when I started hyperventilating. The thought of Jennie dying petrified me. 

She can't die, she can't.

I was suddenly pulled by the arm. I looked up to see Jungkook.

'Amber?'

Oh gosh, it's him. I felt slightly more relaxed. Jungkook made me feel secure. I stared at his face until Jungkook started gripping my shoulders.

'Amber? We have to get out of here, it's not safe here.'

All I saw was his perfectly structured face to his soft, rosy lips. I blankly stared at him as my ears continued ringing, I couldn't hear him. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and started shaking me.

'Amber, seriously.'

I got confused when saw Jungkook's soft, concerned eyes turn into dark and remorseful eyes. He gritted his teeth as he suddenly pulled me from under my legs and carried me bridal style. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he started running to the stage exit. 

I turned my head and saw people lifting Jennie onto an emergency stretcher. Her face looked so pale and lifeless. I couldn't hold my tears anymore, I placed my teary eyes on Jungkook's neck. Soaking his skin with my salty tears. Jungkook's eyes looked down to me and I felt his grip around me tighten.

Jungkook ran through several hallways and ran outside. I pulled my head away from his neck and saw Row standing outside a black van. Jungkook stopped in front of Row.

'Is she okay?' Row asked.

'She's fine,' Jungkook said.

'Amber, come inside the van. We have to get you girls somewhere safe. For all we know, the killer might still be lurking around,' Row said as he took my arm.

I smiled weakly at Jungkook and went inside. I sat next to Jisoo who also looked terrified. I put a hand on hers and gave her a smile.

'Amber. What happened to Jennie was horrible, but I saw something more terrifying,' Jisoo whispered softly.

'What?' I questioned her. What could be scarier than Jennie getting shot?

'I know who shot Jennie,' She stated quickly.

'What, who!' I suddenly felt a wave of anger rush through me. 

Why didn't she tell anyone? Why was she keeping it a secret?

'Shhh, I don't want anyone to find out,' Jisoo whispered.

'Why? Who is it?' I asked growing impatient.

'My brother.'

___________________________________

Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed it, please leave a comment and vote! :)

What will Amber do next?

Find out in the next chapter!

Thank you xoxo

- AlunaticD