18. Boy Meets Boy

As I walked into the dance room, I heard squeals of laughter as everyone danced together. No one looked this happy since Jennie left so I felt a warm feeling in my heart.

Quietly, I stepped inside until I felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist. I got lifted to the air. I screamed with glee as he spun around.

'Jungkook! Stop!' I laughed.

Jungkook grinned and placed me down, I smiled and poked his chest.

For the past couple of weeks, Jungkook and I had become really close. He was always there to lend me his shoulder. 

We became best friends.

I also grew close with the other member from BTS. Everyone had their own charm and I'm glad for our friendship.

Jungkook cleared his throat.

I got caught staring at him.

Damn it.

'Amber, I know you like me but try not to make it so obvious,' Jungkook said with a grin.

'I don't like you!' I fought back with blushed cheeks.

'Amber! Jungkook! Come look!' Yelled J-Hope.

I sat between J-hope and Jungkook as we watched the girl's dance.

Instantly, I was astounded by their synchronisation. It was amazing.

They posed and we cheered loudly.

'Great job! Take a break, you ladies deserve it,' J-hope cheered.

'Amber,' Jungkook tugged my arm.

'Yeah?'

'I need to show you something.'

'What is it?'

'Follow me,' Jungkook smiled.

Jungkook dragged me towards the elevator. He looked at my confused expression and chuckled.

'I think we both need to stay away from the stairs. We don't want a repeat of what happened last time. You almost gave me a heart attack when you fainted,' He said.

'Well, it's not my fault you don't watch where you're going,' I smiled.

He rolled his eyes and held my hand.

'I like hanging out with you Amber,' Jungkook said with blushed cheeks.

'Me too,' I said.

A weird sensation rushed across my body when I felt a hand on my arm. I turned my head to see Mingyu.

What the hell?

'Nice to see you again, Amber,' Mingyu smirked.

I felt Jungkook's grip tighten as he pulled me away from Mingyu. Jungkook stood protectively in front of me with a fierce look on his face.

'Who are you?' He stated.

'I should be asking that,' Mingyu said.

Jungkook was about to step forward when I stopped him.

'Jungkook, he's nobody,' I said.

'I just wanted to use the elevator, that's all,' Mingyu replied.

Jungkook nodded his head slowly.

The elevator door opened and the three of us stepped in. Jungkook and I stood on one side while Mingyu stood on the other.

The air was filled with awkwardness as the only thing heard was the elevator music.

Suddenly, I felt a hard jolt.

The elevator stopped.

'What the hell?!' Jungkook exclaimed.

I was stuck in an elevator with Jungkook and Mingyu.

Oh lord, please help me.

________________________________________

VOTE COMMENT

Hello everyone! Thanks for reading. I will be updating every week so stay tuned!

What will happen to the trio? Will they make it out in one piece?

Find out soon!

Stay sexy babes ;)

- AlunaticD