9. The Second Encounter

'It's Jungkook from BTS.'

My heart dropped...

Jungkook. The one I ran into on the stairs. The one who saved me from those men.

I didn't know why but I felt disappointed.

'Oh, my god! He's so cute! Have you guys talked yet?' Rose asked.

'Yeah, we've talked a couple of times. He's so shy but he's really funny when you get to know him. The thing I love most is his eyes, they're like a soft brown colour which is so dreamy,' Jihyo slowly said.

A frown formed on my face. I remembered the way he looked at me when I was in his arms. The innocent face which made my heart flutter.

Wait, what am I doing?

Jungkook doesn't like me, we haven't even talked yet. But, if he has talked with Jihyo, that must mean something.

My train of thoughts crashed when Dahyun pokes my arms.

'You okay?' She asked.

'Yeah, why?'

'Well, everyone's left and you're still here.'

I looked around in the empty room. I grabbed Dahyun's hand as we walked out.

My mind was still drifting around Jungkook and Jihyo.

- 4 HOURS LATER -

After we finished our rehearsal, we returned back to our dorms. Exhausted, I laid down on the couch until I was interrupted.

'Amber, could you go down and get the pizza?' Lisa asked.

I rolled my eyes and stood up. I took the money and headed towards the door.

'Quickly go before the pizza guy leaves!' Lisa yelled.

'Okay, okay,' I said as I started running towards the stairs.

As I descended down the stairs, I looked at the level, I was still at the ninth level. I quickened my pace as I used the handrails to swing me around to run down the next flight of stairs.

That was until someone travelling at the speed of light came in front of me.

I widened my eyes before we collided. I fell on the floor with a thud.

Why do I always have bad luck with stairs?

Due to the impact, my head starting spinning.

Before everything went black, I saw a tall blurry figure in front of me.

Jungkook?

- JUNGKOOK'S POV -

I groggily opened my eyes as I sat up. My eyes widened when I saw a girl lying next to me. I kneeled next to her as I moved the hair strands covering her face.

I widened my eyes in shock.

It was her.

The girl from that new group. The girl who I saved when she was in trouble.

Amber Armando.

I remember bumping into her the first time. I held her waist so she wouldn't fall. My heart dropped when we made eye contact. Her captivating green eyes mesmerised me, I couldn't look away.

For a few moments, I stare at her features. Her olive skin contrasted with her soft pink lips. Her wavy brown hair placed gently on her shoulder.

She's beautiful.

From the first moment I laid my eyes on her, I knew she was extraordinary.

Every time I'd see her, I would always find myself running away. I was too shy to face her.

I decided to carry her to my dorm. She doesn't look like she will wake up anytime soon.

I lifted her gently and carried her bridal-style. My cheeks burned as her head rested on the crook of my neck.

When I walked into my dorm, I saw the other boys playing video games in the living room. I quietly sneaked past them and into my room. I laid her on the bed as I covered her with a blanket.

I continued to stare at her face until someone's phone rang.

I heard the Spongebob theme song which made me chuckle as I knew it was Amber's phone.

I grabbed her phone and contemplated whether or not to answer. I decided not to so I waited for the voice message.

'Amber! Where the hell are you! The pizza guy left because you took so long! You better come back so I can kill you!'

I thought my eyes was going to burst as she screamed loudly into the phone.

Someone's serious about pizza.

As I put her phone back, I didn't know what to do now. Her friends are expecting her to come back soon. Should I carry her back?

If anyone sees me with an unconscious person, they'll start getting suspicious.

I didn't want people to get the wrong idea, especially the BTS members. I had to come up with a plan quickly.

After I thought for a while, I had an idea.

I'll call Jihyo.

______________________________

Hello!

Thanks for reading and hope you liked it :)

What will happen next?

Find out next week!

- AlunaticD

P.S. This was the first Jungkook's POV!