30. Birthday Kisses

It's been three hours since Anthony left. I stood in the same position as I recollected my thoughts.

Was he going to kill me?

The rain started falling heavily so I walked out of the alleyway. I saw my pizza still laying on the ground so I picked them up and headed home.

My mind jumbled with many thoughts. Was my brother connected to Mingyu? Anthony was sent to kill me and Mingyu was sent to kill Jennie. Are they part of the same gang?

I shook my head vigorously. Even though I vowed to be happy today, I couldn't. 

My birthday was a complete disaster. It was a fiasco.

When I made it back into the dorms, I opened the door to find the girls in the living room.

I felt my anger build up.

They didn't even care.

I slammed the pizzas on the table in anger. Everyone turned to me in shock.

I stared at them with fury.

'Great day, huh?' I asked.

Everyone looked startled. Lisa slowly stood up and made her way towards me.

'Amber, what happened? Why is your hair purple?' She said as her hand gently touched my shoulder.

I clenched my fist and smacked her hand away.

'Are you serious? Don't act all innocent!' I exclaimed with tears falling down my face.

'Amber, what're you talking about? Tell us what happened and we'll help you.' Lisa raised her voice.

I couldn't hold in my anger anymore.

With all my strength, I shoved Lisa to the ground.

'Amber! What're you doing!' Dahyun yelled as she ran to help Lisa.

'You all are crazy! You're asking why my hair is purple when your the ones who did it!'

'What going on, Amber?!' Rose started yelling.

'You all sabotaged me! With the oil, the razor, the hair and the pizza! It was all you! I was suffering while you all waited here so you could have a good laugh! Well, congratulations! You made this the worst day of my life!' I shrieked.

I didn't know what happened to me but I couldn't stop.

Everyone stood frozen. I scoffed and stormed towards the door.

'I almost forgot, thank you for the amazing birthday.'

- SANA'S POV -

As Amber left, I was infuriated!

Amber wasn't supposed to come back!

That idiot messed up.

She's got some luck.

I looked over to Jihyo who had a sour look on her face.

'Are you okay, Lisa?' Dahyun asked.

'Who did all those terrible things to Amber?' Jisoo asked.

'I don't know but let's not do anything until she comes back.' I said.

'Okay,' Rose suspiciously replied.