Chapter 4/ the boy next door

AH FINALLY FINN IN THIS CHAPTER!
-----
Chapter 4/ the boy next door
---

Yo! Should that be my new intro? I don't know, ahha.

8:00 am
Ah I've finally woken up! I have to be honest, I did not get that much sleep I'm very anxious to meet my neighbors!

9:30
I've finally got off my iPhone and plopped outa bed to go get breakfast 🍳. I went down stairs and cooked myself a sunny side up egg, my favorite! I also had some strawberries 🍓. My moms already at her new job and my dads still sleeping (as always) my brother is probably playing video games and yelling at the tv. I went upstairs and washed my face and brushed my teeth and did my hair and finally got ready for the day.

 I went upstairs and washed my face and brushed my teeth and did my hair and finally got ready for the day

^^^outfit
----
To be honest I looked damn good! I'm going to go over to the neighbors. I got my longboard and headed to the neighbors.

^^^finn's home ---- He had a nice house, I won't lie

^^^finn's home
----
He had a nice house, I won't lie. I stood staring just looking I was a little nervous. I heard a "are you gonna say hi or?" From a good looking women, she looked like she was in her 40's. "Oh uh yeah-yeah sorry bout that." I went up to the door. "And who may you be?" The Kind women asked. "Im Tate, your new neighbor." "Oh how nice, I have a son around your age he's out riding his bike though, come in!" "Oh uh alright" I went inside, it was nice honestly. I went and sat down. "Would you like some tea?" How cliche I thought to myself. Ahha. "Sure" I smiled back to the women. "So where you from?" "Funny story actually, I'm from California" I giggled. She looked at me with wide eyes and sipped her tea. "Oh wow why'd you move?" "Donald Trump." I answered honestly. She laughed and handed me my tea. I finished it in almost just 3 sips, it was good! "I should probably uh g-get going." "Oh of course! You should go around the neighborhood, you'll probably see my son, hopefully you'll hit it off because were the only houses around here!" She laughed and I nodded and walked out the door.

I grabbed my longboard and went through a trial, it was amazingly stunning, but I did not notice a rock in the middle of the trial so I fell. Ouch I said out loud. "Are you alright." I felt a hand land on my shoulder, I jumped. "Oh uh yeah I'm fine, stupid rock!" I laughed and turned around to see a boy around my age, he was kinda cute but a strange facial structure that I oddly thought was adorable. He giggled and helped up. "Uh t-thanks" I Scratched my head. "No problem!" He looked at me and sat down. I sat down next to him. "I'm Finn by the way" he took his fingers through his hair. " oh I'm- im Tate. Nice to meet you." We both giggled. "Nice to meet you Tate."