Chapter 32/nothing but trouble/birthday

🖤❤️READ:m/ this chapter has 2 parts so the first part is caring on the last one and the second part is her birthday special addition chapter, so if you want to know what goes down on her birthday read the whole thing!
----
         We made it into the small town area. It took about 15 minutes since we are pretty deep into the woods but it was worth it. I have not been to this part yet. Me and Finn made it into a guitar shop, please tell me he is not buying me one! He hopped off his bike and layed it on its side, and so did I. "Finn what are we doing here?" I asked. "Listen Tate you trust me right?" He said looking very serious. "Ye-yes I trust you Finn" I said. "Good, this is risky but I've done it before. I don't do it  a lot, only when I need to" he said. "Do what?" I asked. "Just follow my lead" he said and we walked into the store. Wow! So many amazing guitars! "Which one do you like the most?" He asked and I pointed to this red and white and black guitar. It was stunning, the wood was so sleek and shiny and my fingers wanted to walk away from my body and play on it's amazing string! But it was over 800$! he looked and smiled. "Ask the worker if there are any discounts" he said and I nodded. I went up to the man "hello" I said and he replied. We talked for a good minute when I heard Finn yell "let's go! Let's go!" He had the guitar in his hand. Fuck! "Sorry" I said to the man who was yelling "get him!" Me and Finn ran outside and quick grabbed our bikes and rode off, we could hear the man running after us yelling. Oh my god! We just stole a guitar, an amazing guitar! Once we made it back to the woods and lost sight of the town we went off our bikes. We were so out of breath! "Finn! I can't believe you did that!" I yelled and he smiled. "Tate calm down! It's okay, you got a new guitar" he said. "But you STOLE it! The co-" Finn cut me off. "The cops won't find shit Tate! That area has no security cameras, there was one guy who saw us!" He said and I started to calm down. Finn ran his hands in my hair. "Your cute when you're stressed out" he said and I rolled my eyes. When I said I wanted to live life alittle on the edge I did not mean this! My mom will all ready kill me when she finds out I snuck out but now I'm a criminal! "Don't worry your mom won't find out" he said. Damn could he read my mind? Haha. "How?" I said. "You can leave it at my house, when you wanna play go into my room it will be in the closet. And if I'm home you have to play for me!" He said and we laughed. "Okay" I said. We grabbed our bikes and headed home. My life has changed. For the good? Or for the bad?

TIME FOR THE BIRTHDAY SPECIAL: basically this is what happenes at her birthday party! Everything after this will carry on normally.
---
   *beep beep beep* my alarm clock went. I had it on so I had plenty of time to get ready. I invited Finn and his friends since I had gotten to know them better. I also invited Sarah, my new good friend, and Makenna, Maggie, and Rainy. My other friends. I went downstairs and was greeted by an amazing birthday breakfast. Nutella pancakes, eggs, and bacon. My mom and dad and brother yelled "happy birthday sleepy head!" I smiled and ate my breakfast. I went upstairs and curled my hair and put on light makeup (mascara and blush and eyeliner) I'm not bragging but I was blessed with clean no pimple skin so I don't use foundatain or all that full face stuff. 

^^^that is what I wore

^^^that is what I wore. It was still cold outside so this will do. It was already 12 so now I'm waiting for guests. Finn arrived first of course I mean he lives right next to me! "You look really good birthday girl" Finn said and I blushed. "You don't look so bad yourself" I said and his cheeks became a pink undertone. We sat on the couch as everyone else came. 30 minutes later and everyone's here! "So what are the plans" rainy asked. Rainy is kind of a nerd and I like that. She's like the mom of the group. She had long dark blonde hair and classes. She also was holding a notebook and pen about to write down our plans. "Rainy, chill out we don't need to write it down" I said and she slowly put the notebook away. "But what are we actually doing" gaten asked. "Well I have a lot of random things planned. Movies, snacks, games and such" I said. "Oh, lets play a game first!" Makenna said. Everyone agreed. We went down stairs. "What do you guys want to play?" I asked. "Spin the bottle!" Noah yelled. I rolled my eyes and so did Finn "guys!" I said looking at Finn. "Oh, right you have a boyfriend, no fun" makenna Said and we all laughed. We ended up eating pizza and watching scary movies. We were watching the original poltergeist. It might be old but it still scared the shit out of me! Every time something popped up I would jump alittle and Finn would hold me closer. This was an amazing night with all my friends
---
Hope y'all enjoyed!