Chapter 31/hatred

READ THIS- OMG over 1k reads(on thanksgiving!)! When I first started this and got 100 reads I was already amazed, I can't thank y'all enough! I feel like if this story carrys on too long I'll loose reads and stars?? So when should I end this? Anyways guys have a great day and please be nice on this amazing holiday by giving me a star and feedback thanks!
------
Chapter 31/ hatred
----
(Also thanksgiving is not in this chapter)
I quick sat down next to my front door to quick check my Instagram. I looked at Finns page and there was a video of me! I clicked it, hey at least I did not sound bad I guess. Ahha. The caption was "this-girl-is-amazing" I liked it and commented, "your also pretty amazing" I should get inside. I swung my guitar case over my shoulders and went inside. Before I could even get to the basement door I saw my mom, crap! "What is that?" My mom asked looking at my guitar case. "Nothing" I said about to open the basement door, I felt the strap of the case pull of my shoulders, I turned around "no!" I yelled at my mom. She took the guitar out of the case. "I told you I don't like you playing this, do you ever listen to me?!" She yelled gripping it. "Mom, please just give it back!" I yelled pulling my hand out about to grab it but she pushed it away. She shaked her head. "Please my birthday is soon, give it back!" I yelled. "Don't use that tone!" She yelled. "Why would you take away one of the only things I like! And makes me happy! Give.it.back.now" I yelled and her face turned red. She opened the basement door and threw the guitar down the stairs. "Mom!" I yelled running down the stairs. The guitar was broken, she broke it! "How could you! I hate you, I hate you!" I yelled at her and ran up to my room. I can't believe her! Why would she do that? Maybe playing guitar is not what "proper" girls do but I don't give a shit! I threw myself on my bed. I heard a knock. "Tate, please let me in" it was my mom. "Go away!" I said and I heard footsteps leaving the hallway. I texted Finn. "Can I come over" I texted him "yes" he replied. I opened my window and went down the ladder. I did not bare to ask my mom.

I got to Finns house and knocked on the door. Finns mom answered. "Oh Tate sweetie what's wrong" she said, I must look terrible. "Nothing, just tired." I said, I was lying. "Okay, well Finns up stairs in his room" she said and I nodded and went inside. I went up to Finns room and knocked. "Come in!" I heard Finn yell. I walked in. "Tate what's wrong" he asked tapping his hand on the bed next to him, showing me to sit. I sat next to him. "My mom, she broke my guitar" I said getting teary eyed. "I know I sound like a baby but you have no idea how much that guitar meant to me!" I said and he put his name in my thigh. I instantly blushed. "I'm sorry Tate! We can get you a new one." He said smiling. "No way! I don't need your money" I said and he smiled. "We can figure out something to do. I know that guitar meant the world to you. " he said and I nodded. We went outside and took our bikes and rode to town. I don't know how we are getting a guitar, but I know Finn have something in mind and I hope it does not get me in trouble.
----
Hope you liked this chapter!