Chapter 19/ its a wrap

PLEASE READ THIS- btw guys the pictures of Finn are just spontaneous pictures of him that have nothing to do with the story, UNLESS I say so. Please enjoy this chapter! Also I need more ideas! So please go to my 'ideas' chapter and comment on it. (Also I'm getting alittle writers block so if you have any suggestions of what should happen next PLEASE comment)
-----
   Chapter 19/ it's a wrap
-----
     4 days later from previous chapter
  Finns pov:
         2 more days until I get back home! Gosh I'm so excited to tell Tate and my friends how it went! Well I guess I should give you some information about the video. The band is called PUP and the song is called Guilt Trip(he's actually in the music video of it so go check it out on YouTube!). It's awesome! I play a role of a bully and than I turn into a band member after I kill someone on accident, it's confusing alittle but I love it. Anyways I need to wrap up the last shooting day today before I pack for tomarrow.

Tate's pov:
      Yay! Finns coming back in 2 days! I can't wait honestly, especially when he tells me how it went. I need to go to swim.

  2 days later
      Finns pov:
I'm going home today! I'm going to miss set though but I missed Tate and my friends so much! I even missed school actually. Tate makes it so easy for me to enjoy school. I use to hate it and that's a whole nother story. I'm on my way to the airport I'll text Tate. I send 'I'm heading to the airport and I can't wait to see you!' I got no reply but she does have swim in the morning on Monday so whatever. Oh my planes bourding I need to hurry up! "Mom we need to go" I yell to my mom and grab her hand and run to the ticket line.

    Tate's pov: ugh a horrible 3 hours of swim. I got 4th place this time! I feel like such a screw up. Anyways I NEED to take a shower, I'm been so stressed with tests and swim I haven't even been able to take one for 3 days. I hopped in the shower making sure to wash every nook and cranny. Much better! I put my robe on and walked into my room. It needs to be cleaned. I ideally would air dry my hair but I don't have time so I blow dried it and put on a nirvana shirt and some ripped jeans, no I'm NOT Emo or grunge or anything, I just sometimes listen to nirvana and have a shirt of it. I cleaned my room for like 30 minutes. I was out of breath! But hey at least my room looks nice. I plopped down on bed and shut my eyes just day dreaming. When I was about to drift off to sleep I hurt a "boo!" And I jumped up and saw Finn hovering above me, I jokingly pushed him off of me and he lay beside me. "Sorry if you don't mind, your mom isn't home so I just walked in" he said looking at me and smiled. "Don't mind at all" I said and smiled back at him. I realized that he is actually back now so I hugged him. "I missed you" I said kissing him cheek and letting go of the hug. "I missed you more" he said smirking. I got up and brushed my self off and he sat up. "So how was it? " I asked him and he took a deep breath showing me he had  a lot to say, I made a big smile and looked at him with all my consentration. "It was awesome, first I" and than he went on and on about it. "Sounds like you had a great time!" I said to him and he put his hand on my thigh. I blushed. "I did" he said answering my not question 10 seconds after I asked, I like it when someone takes time to answer a question. "Also Tate, my mom and I were wondering if you can come over and eat dinner at my place, kind of like a celebration." He asked. "Of course I'll go!" I said. "Awesome! Also Wyatt and Caleb and Noah and Gaten will be there! Their my gang, that's what I call it." He said and laughed. "Okay no problem." I said smiling. "I'll see you at 6:00?" He asked and I said yes and he left. 6 is in two hours so I'll just watch some tv for an hour than get ready.
-------
Hope you liked this chapter! Yes I brought up some other people. Like Caleb and Gaten and Noah. If you don't know them they are also from Stranger Things. But in this story Stanger Things is not a thing until the end possibly hehe. EDIT: yes I do realize I did not add Millie, I'm sorry! But it's his dude gang and Millie ain't in this story so.