Chapter34/ guess whos back

READ: Hey! Sorry I did not write for two days I've been in Florida for three days! I went to Disney World yesterday and the beach today and tomorrow I'm going to Universal and Epcot center hopefully I'll meet someone famous!! Anyways enjoy this chapter!
-----
Me and Finn went back to his house and went up to his room. "Can I give it a try?" I asked pointing to the new guitar that we stole. "Of course" he said cleaning off the dirt from his face from running away. We left his room and went outside to the woods, we went near the bridge since the view is inspiring. We sat down on the bridge and I put my legs through the bars swinging them. I wanted to free play. I started messing around with notes when we heard someone come behind us, it was jack! Finn looked hella suprised. I got up. I'm so tired of this! He was about to speak but I spoke first. "Jack you better get out of here before I kill you!" I said and he opened his jaw and Finn stood back looking. I punched jack in the face and watched the blood spring out of his nose. "I was gonna say that I'm sorry" he said. Well this is awkward. "Oh, uh" I said and Finn grabbed my arm. "I don't care jack!" I said. He looked at the scar he gave me on my leg and he frowned, he looked deeply sorry but I don't care. "Jack get out of here, apology not excepted" I said and Finn smiled at him looking proud that his girl friend gave his bully a beating, it was hilarious to think about. "But I-" I cut him off. I grabbed his arm and pulled him up. He smiled the same sinister smile he gave me when he hurt me and I got angry. I hit him in his groin with my knee and he hit the floor. Finn looked suprised and grabbed my arm. "Let's get out of here" Finn said and I nodded. I saw jack groan in pain then get up and leave. Mission accomplished. I never got to play my songs but I did get to tune my guitar which helps a lot. We went back to his house and went up to his room.

"Wow." He said. "What?" I asked while putting the guitar in his closet. "I've never seen you like that" he said and I scratched my head. "Oh uh yeah, sorry about that." I said and he smiled. "No! That was awesome, I do feel bad that I let you do all the ass kicking tho" he said and we laughed. I should get home, I know I have a yelling waiting for me. I kissed Finn goodbye as he toyed with the guitar. I left his house and went to mine and opened the front door and there was my mom. Knew it. "Okay, before you start yel-" i was about to say something but she cut me off and hugged me? Weird, she barely shows affection. "I'm sorry baby" she said and I shrugged. "It's okay mom." I said and he looked at me and smiled. "Let's go get you another guitar." She said. Well to late for that hahha. "No mom it's okay I took care of it" I said and she tilted her head "what, how" she said. "Too complicated, good night." I said to her. "Good night?" She replied still curious, if only she knew. I walked upstairs to my room and washed my face and just stared at my face. I looked at every imperfection and perfection. I'm not like a lot of 15 year olds, wearing crop tops, having cake face, and worrying about my looks and weight. I smiled at myself and dried my face. I put my hair in bun, I sleep in it with a bun, it gives amazing curls when I wake up. (Ladies and gents, try this hack! Especially if you have thin hair like me!) I can't wait to start another crazy day.

^^^^heres a picture I took at Disney world

^^^^heres a picture I took at Disney world. I posted it in my snapchat. Nope, i'm not giving you my Snapchat because then you would know who I am since I post a casual selfie sometimes haha. Anyways I hope you liked this chapter. If you are a decent human being and a friend please star and give feedback and if you really love doing good deeds follow me! Xoxo