Chapter 48/ heavy soul pt.2

^^^ picture of Finn at the critics choice awards last night!😍😍Hey guys! Did you watch the critics choice awards last night? I did! Also did you see how cute Finn and the boys were? I'm dying, anyways stranger things was nominated! There's a really cute video of their reaction on Finns Instagram @finnwolfhardofficial
---------
       Finn was now almost as wet as I was, it was funny. We were laughing so hard I could barely breath. He sounded like a donkey but so did I. We stopped mid laughing and looked at each other. I pulled my damp hair from my face and he leaned in. The moment was interrupted by my devil of a brother. "Whatcha guys up to?" He asked. "Nothing Evan get out of here!" I said and he looked at me "well your doors open so I can come in" he said and I could see Finn sitting there awkwardly grinning. "Evan.get.out.please." I said in a calm voice as I did not want to come off as a jerk. "No." He said crossing his arms. I stood up and walked over to him and whispered in his ear. "Get out or tiger gets it" (tigers his favorite stuffed animal he got when we went to the zoo in San Diego, he still keeps it because he misses California, I have no idea why.) he gulped and ran out. I went back to Finn. "Dang what did you do, he ran out like a rocket ship" Finn said laughing and I shrugged. "Just an old trick in the book" I said and sat down next to him. He looked at his phone and frowned. "I have to go, I'll see you soon okay?" He said and I nodded. He left.

Right when he left I layed down, I was so tired from running! I am still alittle out of breath. I just realized I made a whole half of my bed wet. Just great! I got up and decided to take a shower.

10 minutes later.
I just got out of the shower and put on some pjs. I put on a AC/DC shirt with some Nike shorts. I know it's cold outside but my mom puts the heat up a lot in our house! It's almost 80 degrees. I walked down stairs and decided to watch some tv. I just finished watching an episode of Orange is the new black. Finn had just texted me, "I found out the name of the show!" He said and I smiled to myself "really? Could you tell me?" I asked. "Yes, but don't tell ANYONE." He said and I laughed to myself, I'm such a loser. "Gotcha" I said and got a text back. "It's called stranger things!" He said and I quickly replied "awesome, sounds interesting! Wanna come over for dinner?" I asked and he said yes. I told my mom and she did not mind.

20 minutes later
I heard a knock on the door. Must be Finn. I opened it. It was Finn. "Hey, come in!" I said and he stepped in. His hair was so messy. It was adorable. It looked like he just woken up from a nap. He was wearing a gray button up shirt and a green bomber jacket and gray pants. It was a nice outfit. "Dinner is a ready!" My mom yelled and we walked over to the table. She made chicken and gravy with vegetables and brown rice. Yum. We sat down and my brother was at the end of the table looking at me. My mom sat down and looked at where my dad usually sits. She frowned and so did all of us. My dads doing well in the hospital we just wish he could come back home. I miss him a lot. "Dig in" my mom said smiling so she would not look weak. Me and Finn grabbed some at the same time. Finn smiled at me and I smiled back as I took a bite of my food which made everyone at the table chuckle. Finn stuffed his mouth with chicken and rice and looked at my mom "very good mrs.peters, thank you!" My mom chuckled and gave a genuine smile "thank you Finn, you can me Time." She said and Finn nodded and we all ate dinner. "Tate and Finn were about to kiss today" my brother shouted out. I choked on my food. "Evan!" I yelled and Finn sat there blushing. "He's lying mum! He just wants to get me in trouble!" I said and my mom looked at me. "I know dear, Evan you stay out of your sisters business!" She said looking at Evan and me and Finn quietly laughed. Evan mummerd "whatever" and I looked at him and gave him a 'I win' smile. We all finished our dinner awkwardly. Dinner ended and I was walking Finn out. "Hey uh I'm sorry about the awkward dinner, Evan never knows when to shut his mouth." I said looking at the ground. "No, it was a great din-" Finn was about to finish his sentence but he looked at his phone and dropped his jaw. "What?" I asked. "I found out if I get the part tomorrow, almost 4 days early!" He said and I hugged him. "That's awesome Finn"
-----
Hope you like this chapter