Chapter 15/the opportunity

Hey guys!!! I just got back from my weekend vacation so I'm gonna post a new chapter! This chapter reflects on Finns acting career. Enjoy! Give Feedback and please look at the idea chapter, thank you!
----
Chapter 15/the opportunity
(Btw this chapter is Finns pov)

Finns pov

I did not go to school today since I had try outs for this music video. I'm really working on my acting career. I'm not the singer in this video but I do get to play a lead part IF I get it. And I hope I do! I wonder how me and Tate's plan went with jack.

/hour later/

I just texted Tate telling her why I was not at school. I keep looking at her contact picture, she's so pretty, how did I get so damn lucky? Just a couple more hours for the results!!! I'm going to go get some lunch.

/2 hours later/

*ring ring ring* me and my mom heard the phone ringing so we stopped watching tv and ran upstairs. "Hello?" My mother said into the phone "yes this is the wolf hard residence" "really" "okay, yes I understand, thank you!" That's what my mom said on the phone I was nervous for what she was about to say. She hugged me! That must be good news! "Sweetie you made it!" She whispered and I jumped up and down, I know it's a small music video but this is just the beginning of my career! I need to tell Tate! "Mom I'll be back I need to tell Tate" "wait sweetie, you have to film in Virginia" she said frowning. "But just for a week!" She replied and I gave out a happy sigh, I'll miss Tate but it's only a week! I ran out the door and grabbed my bike and rode to Tate's house.

/10 min later/
I made it! I jumped off my bike and knocked on her door. Her mom answered. "Oh hello Finn! Tate's upstairs." She said and opened the door. Nice lady. I thanked her and ran up to Tate's room and knocked on the door. She opened it. "Finn! What's up?" She said with her eyes open, they were a Beautiful light brown goldish color. "I had great news!" I said letting myself into her room and sitting on her desk chair. She tilted her head showing that she wanted me to tell her. "I made it in a music video! I did the try outs and got it!" She lit up with a big smile showing her white teeth. "I'm so happy for you Finn!" She yelled swinging herself onto me. "But I'm filming in Virginia for a week." She frowned but then smiled again. "It's just a week, I'm so happy for you! Your acting career is starting and I don't want to get in the way of that!" She said, I was happy that she was happy. But I'm not leaving till tomorrow. "Since I'm not leaving till tomorrow so want to have a sleepover?" I said and she laughed. "Of course but your sleeping on the floor." She replied and I giggled. "Of course." I replied and we put on a movie. Tonight was going to be great and I can't wait for Virginia to show me what its got!
---
Okay hope you injoyed this chapter!!!