Chapter 35/ strawberry gum

READ THIS: yo! If you really like this story and would like me to continue it, please comment. I'm getting lots of veiws but barely any feedback and stars. It gets annoying because I take time out of this vacation to write a story for your entertainment. I don't know if this comes off rude, but I don't mean it to be. This story will end sooner or later but if you want it to end later, than comment. ALSO I went to universal today! I'm going back tomorrow for the rest of the rides I missed. Finns going to Florida dec.2 which sucks because I'm leaving dec.1!!! Anyways enjoy this chapter.
------
     Finns pov: (finally)

        I had just woken up from a really good sleep. I have not gotten any good sleep for awhile since I've been so nervous lately. I heard a new tv show is trying to get cast members, in a few months. I don't know anything about it, I've just been thinking of it. It's supposed to be a huge show in Netflix, I don't know. I left the guitar on my bedroom floor since I had forgotten to put it back in the closet. I smile at it every time I see it since it reminds me of an awesome memory. Yes, it was crazy, but mostly awesome. I still don't know how I got so lucky to be a part of Tate's life. She's so much different than me. She stands up for herself, she kicks ass, she had a wacky family and a strict mom. She's strong. And I'm...well I'm Finn, at least I can say I'm a paid actor. Who am I kidding? I can only make it big if I get in a real tv show or a super popular band, but I'm not much of singer. I can play guitar though, I guess me and Tate are more common than I thought, we both love old rock, we can play guitar, we are suckers for old horror movies and comedy movies, we both are different from any other 14-15 year old. Whatever I need to stop rambling! I gotta get to school!

1 hour later
     One thing I like about being a boy is taking only 10 minutes to get ready for school, all I did was put my fingers through my hair and put on a beanie. Tate almost takes an hour! She does not need to though, she's stunning without any effort. God I sound so cheesy, almost like a 1980s horror movie. Haha. I crack myself up. Oops so much thinking I'm almost late. I ran to Tate's house since we walk toghether now since Jordan is so far out of the picture, she was honestly a bitch. Sorry, but it's true. I knocked on the door and heard her running down her stairs. She opened the door fast and finished tying her shoes, I chuckled to myself. We said bye to her mom and dad and left.

    Tate's pov:
      Finn picked me up earlier than expected so I was still getting my shoes on lmao. On the way to school we did not talk much. But it was not awkward. I opened up my backpack and got out a stick of strawberry gum. I opened up the wrapper and put the gum into my mouth. Straw Berry is my favorite flavor. As I swished the flavor juices in my mouth I fiddled with the wrapper, creating a small paper dove. I learned that in art. As we approached school Finn looked at me and said "is that strawberry gum? I can smell it" I shrugged "yeah, sorry" I said and he smiled. "Don't be, it's my favourite flavor." He said and I smiled. "Wanna piece?" I asked and he nodded. We walked up to school.
--
READ: sorry if this chapter was boring, I wanted this to be a thinking out loud chapter. Next Chapter will be better, please comment and star. And read the intro paragraph.