Chapter 52/ should i stay or should i go?

READ THIS: hey guys this is the last chapter !(unless Christmas special of course) there will be an extra chapter regarding my 2 ideas for a new book/fanfic SO LOOK OUT
-----------------

^hope read that
Tate's pov:
The light came through my room and I groaned in madness. I'm not a morning person, and I'm definitely not very happy for today. I got up and felt my cheeks, they were all crusty from last nights crying session. I'm such a baby. I went into the bathroom and looked at myself. I looked tired and sad. I smiled at my self but the smile went away. I washed my face with cold water and fixed my hair. I look alittle better, I guess. Come on champ lighten up! I'm just so groggy today. I walked my way downstairs and went straight to the kitchen. I'm hungry. I made myself some captain crunch cereal and sat down on the island. I went through my phone and started a live Instagram, I was bored. In five minutes I had over 1000 watchers and it grew rapidly. I was just being random and talking to them and replying to comments, while eating my cereal. I got a lot of comments saying "are you Finns girlfriend?" So I just put my thumbs up and the comments went wild. "I knew it" I added that we have posted about each other.

1 and a half hours later
I finally ended the Instagram live. I went upstairs to get dressed. Today I wore a plain white crop top and overalls. I put my hair up into a pony tail and straightened the part in the pony tail. I got a text from Finn. "You busy, meet me in the woods" "uh, which way, our whole neighborhood is filled with woods haha" I texted him back "oh, yeah I forgot lmao the left from your backyard" "gotcha see you soon"

I told my mom I would be back and I left. I brought a water bottle with me. As I was chugging the water bottle I found a spot in the woods with a blanket and food and drinks and a radio and a guitar on it. I went over, but I did not see Finn. I walked closer and heard something in the bushes. I pulled out my pocket knife, since I always Bring it to the woods since weird stuff has happened almost every time I've been here. "Boo!" Someone yelled and jumped up and screamed. I turned around and saw Finn, I rolled my eyes. "Real mature Finn" I said laughing. "You like it?" Finn asked looking at the set up. I walked over to it sat down. The blanket was a classic striped, there were water melon, strawberries, and ham laid out and sparking cider with my guitar and a radio placed next to it. "Love it" I said and Finn smiled in pride and sat next to me. "What station" he asked pointing the the radio. "103" I said back and old music played. Old rock and such. "I like this station" he said while stuffing a strawberry in his mouth, I giggled and ate a piece of ham and took it down with a sip of sparkling cider. "So what time do you leave?" I asked Finn and he frowned. "2 and a half hours to be exact" he said and I sighed. "Well let's make it count" I said while standing up holding my hand out for him to grab it, he grabbed it and stood up. We started dancing to a random song playing on the radio. We were laughing and just having a great time. He accidently tripped over my foot and we both landed on the floor. He landed smack on top of me. I opened my eyes and looked at him as his face was so close to mine. "Nice moves wolfha-" I was about to make a sarcastic remark but Finn got closer to me and placed his lips on mine. I jumped alittle in surprised. It was an intense moment I'll say that. We were just laying on the dirty floor listening to the Should I Stay Or Should I Go whilst making out, how ironic. Finns lips left mine and he moved from on top of me, I sat up. We were both the color of a tomato. "We should head back now" I said and Finn nodded still blushing. "Oh you have alittle something" I said while moving my finger across his lip removing a tiny tint of my brown lipgloss, he smirked and blushed. "Wait can you play me one last song" Finn said sitting back down. "You make it sound like youre leaving forever" I said as I grabbed my guitar. "Sorry haha" he said back. I twiddled with the strings. I decided to not sing which he was fine with. I played the music from "cooking up something good"

40 minutes later
Me and Finn are at my house watching tv. "I have to leave in 30 minutes to the airport so I should go" Finn said and I nodded. We walked over to my door. "Bye Finn" I said looking at the ground. "Bye Tate, I love you" he said and I blushed "I love you too" I said kissing his cheek. "I'll text you later" he said and I nodded and he left. Just like that he's gone. I felt kinda sad. I went into the living room. "I have a suprise for you!" My mom said walking in the room. "What is it?" I said and I heard a door knock. "There it is" she said and I tilted my head and walked over to the door and opened it. It was my dad! "Dad!" I yelled launching myself onto him. "Careful now he still needs some rest" my mom said. "Oh honey I'm fine, I missed my butterfly" my dad saying looking at me and I smiled and let him in. "Why don't I set up a movie and snacks for us!" My dad said and my mom agreed and they walked to the kitchen. Right when I was about to go with them i heard another knock. My dad must have left something in the cab. "I'll get it" I yelled. I opened the door and saw a police man, huh? "Can I help you?" I asked him. "Yes have you seen these kids, they stole a guitar a week ago" the man said showing me a picture of me and Finn. I gasped. The man had finally realized who I really was. "Miss" he said looking at the id name. "Miss Tate peters you are under arrest"
--------
Wow that cliff hanger though! Hmm I wonder what happened after that. Sorry but this IS the last chapter. The only way I would make a Christmas special is it all my readers starred all my chapters and commented on all of them.