Chapter 22/love?

Hey! Guys yes I do realize it should be chapter 21 because my other ones that are not part of the book, but it's way easier for me and you if I just chapter it as it says on parts. Enjoy this chapter! Give feedback and a star pleas!
-----
Chapter 22/ love?
-----
love
ləv/
noun
1.
an intense feeling of deep affection.
------
Tate's pov:
As his lips touched mine I felt a spark, a deeper connection. I know I'm only 14! But you can't fight away true feeling. Everyday people are saying, young people don't know what love even is or we are too young to have a serious relationship. It's all bullshit! I've never felt this way towards someone EVER.

Finns pov:
Something weird is happening. I feel. I feel different. Like something inside me is sparking and this moment is lasting so long, millions of miles even. People say love is cliche and stupid especially for young people. Is love what I'm feeling right now?

Back to Tate's pov:
My fingers are going through his soft messy, tangly hair and his hands are on my waste. We're not super close because we know we have boundaries. (Btw I'm NOT trying to sexualize any 14 year old! To me, kissing is not sexual. It's something passionate that people that like each other can show. So please don't start hate about how I'm 'sexualizing a 14 year old.) we heard knocking so we knew the 7 minutes are over. By the sighs we took I could tell he was also disappointed. As the door opened and the bright light came into the closet, I blushed as I had noticed my deep red lip stick was on Finns face. "Did you guys actually do 7 minutes in heaven" Wyatt yelled as all the boys looked upon. "No! We just kissed, ew" I said back and Finns cheeks became the perfect color of a rose. "Do you guys have any paper towels" I asked giggling. Finn pointed to the other side of the room, I nodded and started walking and I can hear all the boys whisper, it humored me and I laughed alittle under my breath. Such kids, especially Noah. I grabbed the paper towel and walked to the boys and looked at Finn. I took my hand and gently wiped off my lipstick from his blushing face. I sat in the circle motioning the boys that we should continue playing, they all snapped out of whatever they were doing and sat down with me. Finn was next to me, once and awhile I caught him staring at me. I hope he felt the same. We played for about 20 minutes until his mom yelled 'dinner!' And we all scurried up stairs.

I have to admit I'm hungry! All of us found our seats at the table. It was me and Finn (of course) Wyatt Noah Gaten and Caleb and Finns mom and dad, he's actually home. Cool. There was pork, mashed potatoes, string beans, and vegetables. I felt like it was thanksgiving, my family only has simple dinners such as mac and cheese and noodles and sometimes mini steaks. "Thank you for the food mrs, Wolfhard!" I blurted out and she smiled "no problem dear, it is a celebration after all." She said smiling at Finn and than she looked at the father for a second. "Oh! I must have forgot this is Finns father, Jacob." The tall musky man took out his hand motioning me to shake it. I shook his hands, there cold almost ice. "Very nice to meet you Tate! I've heard many great things about you, especially from Finn!" He said and Finn blushed and said "dad!" The whole family and I chuckled, this was a nice dinner, no yelling, no fighting over food! It was much different than dinners at my house. Everyone ate all their food. Finns mom got up and took the dishes and cups. "Okay guys, it's a school night! So no sleepovers!" Finns mom yelled and we all frowned. I figured I should go home soon anyway. I walked over to Finns mom and dad. "Thank you for this lovely dinner! And it was a pleasure meeting you" I said to them and they smiled "you are just such a polite girl! You have a great rest of your night!" The mother said and the dad simply nodded and smiled. I did not mind. I walked over to Finns friends. "Bye guys! It was nice getting to meet all of you and hanging out, we should do it again!" "Yeah! Bye Tate!" They all said. Lastly I went over to Finn. "Finn I had a g-great time tonight!" I said to him and swung my arms around him and he embraced me. "I had a great time also Tate! I I l-" he was about to say something but stopped and smiled at me. I shaked it off and smiled back. Finn kissed me on the forehead and said goodbye. I walked out the door and realized I should get home. It was already pitch black! I have to admit it was alittle creepy with the whole clown thing but I got home safe holding my keys between my knuckles. I learned that from my mom.
----
Wow! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Again, I was not trying in anyway to sexualize a 14 year old, it was just a kiss! Please give feedback and star!