Chapter 18/ the oppertunity p/3

^^^^Btw don't you love that Finn picture? I do!^^^^^^Hey! Sorry I didn't post a chapter yesterday I got very sick! I'm still sick but the medicine is kicking in so here's a chapter! Also thank you so much for my lovely fans staring and commenting and following me! I'll soon have a shoutout page. I never thought this story would be that popular but I have some great fans! Enjoy this chapter
---------
Chapter 18/ the opportunity p/3
----
Tate's pov (finally)
---
   I'm kind of sad that Finn left so soon but on the other hand I'm very happy for him! If he gets famous I'll have to make sure to put the fan girls in their place haha! Anyways I should probably get to bed. I texted Finn "goodnight" and he replied with "goodnight babe" so cute haha. I'm really happy we have not said the 3 words. I-love-you. We're only 14 and that would make things awkward and I don't love him yet, or do I? Ugh I can't even think about that yet I need sleep.

7:00 am
    "Beep beep beep" it's a weekend! I should not have my alarm on. Stupid early swim. I went to the kitchen and got some breakfast (eggs and sausage). I went back to my room and put  on my bathing suit and put on my head thingy (sorry forgot what its called haha). I realized my family's still asleep so I put a letter in the fridge since I knew that's what they would go to next " dear family, I have been kidnapped. Just kidding! I'm at lame swim, see you goobers at 12" that's what I put in the letter, sometimes I crack myself up! I walked out side and saw Jordan waiting for me, I walk with her to school everyday because my mom said I can't go through the woods alone anymore since the whole stupid clown thing, but I'm not complaining me and Jordan are very good friends now. "Hey Sarah!" "Sup!" I said and we laughed and started walking. "So uhh how's things with Finn?" She asked. "Great! Better than ever." She smiled "get some girly!" She replied back, I rolled my eyes at the thought of getting some with a 14 year old. "Don't sexualize a 14 year old" I said bumping into her and she laughed. "He's actually in Virginia right now" "why" she said back. "He's going into a music video, he's starting his acting career" I said, she smiled "you're going to be dating a famous guy soon Tate! Good for you!" She said and I laughed. We finally made our way to school.

12:00
    Finally swims over! Jordan got first place and I got 2nd place, she's better than me but she's been in swim longer so. My phone beeped and it was Finn! Jordan was talking to me about some story but I could not focus since I was reading his text. " I'm all settled in Virginia! I miss you a lot! Xoxo. Btw I'm shooting the video today!" That's what he sent, so sweet, I think I'll face time him tonight. "Awesome! I miss you bunches, have fun and be safe!" I replied back.

5:00
    Dang! It's already dark out side, must be getting more winter! Yay, I love winter! It's my favorite season actually. I'm going to face time Finn. "Bloop bloop bloop" "connecting" "hey babe" he said, hearing his voice made my whole day, so cheesy right! "Tate?"  "Oh sorry, hey Finn!" I was caught up in my thoughts again haha. "What you doing" he said "nothing much just with Jordan, were having a sleepover." Jordan popped up "hey Finn!" "Oh, hey Jordan!"  He replied. We faced time for a good hour. We said goodnight to each other and I hung up. "Jordan wanna go do facemasks?" "Sure!"

    Finns pov:
     Okay, I just finished face timing the love of my life, uh I mean my girlfriend. I need to get ready for shooting.

   1 hour later
     "Ah you must be mr.wolfhard am I correct" the tall man said "yes that's me!" I replied "can I see your ID?" The man said. "Of course" I handed him my ID and he looked over it. "Welcome to Virginia kid, this gig is great for your acting career! By the way I'm your producer, call me mike" he said and I nodded. Time to film!
-----
   Sorry if this chapter is too long! More Finn will be in the next chapter don't worry! Please give feedback and star and have a great rest of your weekend! I'm going to go take a nap haha.