Chapter24/feelings

READ: Hey! I'm kind of alittle mad right now. I keep taking my time for my extra chapters (ideas,read, etc) and I posted one yesterday about something important to me, everyone that has read it so far took no time not even a second to comment. Maybe I'll just write this story and make it end soon. I feel like if I write another it would be a waist of my time. Anyways here's chapter 25. Please give feedback if it won't take up a minute of your time.
---
      We finally made it school without our hands in touched. I let go of Finns hand and looked at Jordan and he nodded. "I'll see you later" I said to Finn and gave him a small peck on the lips. I ran over to Jordan. "Hey Tate!" "Hey Jordan!" We both said and hugged. Me and her are basically best friends now. We are alot alike. "Oh Tate there is no swim today after school!" Jordan said making a happy dance and I laughed. "Finally, my arms are starting to hurt" I said and we both giggled. "Well I got to get to math, mrs. Simon hates when I'm late, bye!" We hugged again and I went into class. As soon as I got in I heard the obnoxious laughs and such from all the students. This class was my worst. I'm good at math j just don't particularly like the people in this class. I smiled at the teacher and grabbed my seat and put my bag down. And boring class started.

7 hours later:
   School finally ended and the loud bell rang. I got back from my science class and left and went to my locker and was greeted by Finn. "Hey" he said putting his hand in my waist. "Hey Finn, oh I don't have swim so we can walk home toghether?" I asked and he frowned. "Aw sorry Tate I'm gonna to Noah's." He said. "Oh, that's fine, I'll see you later." He kissed my cheek and headed down to Noah's locker. I'm going to explore in the woods but in a different area this time because we both know what happened last time. (If you don't remember so to chapter "the bully pt.2) I walked out of school and said bye to my friends and started walking towards the other side of the woods. As I kept walking watching my surroundings I noticed a little shed. Eh might as well check it out the worst to happen is I could see jack again but this time I'd be ready. I looked at my pocket knife and took a deep breath. I started walking down a small hill to the shed. It looked like a horror movie shed honestly. I gripped on to my knife and kept walking.

I finally made it to the shed. It was like a medium size now that I'm up close. Ew! Jesus it smells terrible! It must be growing mold. Well I should open the door. I grabbed my pocket knife and took a deep breath. I opened the door. Oh my god. I dropped my pocket knife and screamed!
-----
Duh duh duhh a cliff hanger! What did Tate find? You'll find out next chapter. In the mean time comment what you think she found. Bye.