Chapter 6/memory/family info

Heyyo! It's Tate of course.

       I've been sitting by the door for over 10 minutes just deep thinking, not necessarily about Finn but about him and life and my old friends, I really miss them! My mom walks over to me "why you still sittin there kid" she says and I sigh and get up "just thinking ma." "That boy was cute Tate!" I nod and laugh "okay mom I'm going to bed" she nods and I go upstairs.  I head to the bathroom and take a shower since I still had dirt on me from falling. I put on my Halloween pajamas and head to bed. My door slams open and I get startled, oh it's my mom. "Sweetie don't forget you start school tomorrow!" "I know mom!" She leaves.

  Crap! I forgot I had my first day at school tomorrow!
2 hours pass
----
Ugh I can't sleep! I get up and stare at the wall with my tired eyes, I put my hair in messy bun and look out my window, I can see Finns house perfectly and a window, I wonder if it's his. I take a deep breath and decide to throw one of my stuffed animals at the window, I really hope he answers it and not his mom. A tired Finn opens the blinds and looks at me. Yes! I wave and motion him to open his window. He opens it. "What's up Tate!" "Oh I was wondering, since the only school around here is lightsgate, I was wondering if you went there?" I yelled. "Oh yeah I go there why?" "I'm starting tomorrow and I was wondering if you wanted to walk with me there?" I look at him and smile, "of course, see you in the morning Tate goodnight!" He closes his window and shuts his blinds. Yes! I'm walking to school with him! I plop in bed and finally fall asleep.
------
Sorry for the boring chapter! Next one will be good.
ALSO IF YOU WERE WONDERING ANYTHING ABOJT FAMILYS AND WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE HERE YA GO.
------
Finns family,
Finn lives with his mom and dad but his dad is barely home, Finn has just started his acting career and is only doing little things like music videos and such for now.
Finns mom- his mom is actually pretty tall and she has brown eyes just like him. She has curly short dark brown hair. Her name is Stephanie (idk if actual name)
Finns dad- Finns dad is actually kinda short, he has green eyes and short wavy brown hair. His name is Chris (not actual name)
---------
Tate's family: Tate's family is a pretty normal family that tends to get kind of crazy sometimes

Tate- Tate is a 14 year old girl who has brown eyes that look gold in the sunlight  and light brown wavy hair, she has a porcelain complexion.

Tate's mom- Tate's mom is pretty short, Tate's taller than her! She has dark brown eyes and brown hair and a darker skin complexion, as she is Italian. Her name is Time.

Tate's dad- Tate's dad is a very tall build man, he looks like a business man and has blue eyes and cropped black hair. His name is Jacob.

Tate's brother: ( yes Finn also has a brother but he is not really in the story) Tate's brother is a average 9 year old boy, full of him self and likes football and loves video games. His name is Evan.