Chapter 26/not okay

Hey! Please give feedback and enjoy!
-----
Chapter 26/ not okay
----
I finished telling Finn about my dream and he was concerned. I liked that he payed attention to me, but I did not won't him to worry about me anymore. I told him I was honestly fine and it was just a dream. I was not fine. But, he eventually let go of it.
My mom finished signing the papers so we are going home now. "Finn I'll drop you off home sweetie okay?" "Okay thank you". We dropped Finn off and went home. "Are you feeling alright Tate?" My mom asked. I nodded. I felt terrible and confused but I had no right to make people even more worried about me. I felt alittle happier though, because when I got home my dad and brother had my favorite horror movie, IT ready to watch. Tonight will get my mind off things for alittle while.

*beep beep beep* my horrid alarm clock went off for almost a whole minute. I did not want to wake up, I felt like garbage. I pulled the plug of the alarm because I could not find the end button. I got up. I felt sick to my stomach so I did not eat anything. I went to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I straightened my hair and put it behind my ears. I grabbed my uniform and put it on. Since I was early I went down stairs and watched an episode of spongebob, my guilty pleasure. Once I finished one episode I took one of my pills to ease the pain of my head. I know, you would think my mom would let me have one day off of school because my concussion but, she did not. My mom is obsessed with perfection. She once still made me go to school when I had the flu! I wanted to get to school so I put a note saying I had left already on the counter.

I stepped outside and felt the cold air hit me like a truck. I dropped down. I heard Finn run over to me, he was about to come over I'm guessing. "Are you okay Tate?" He asked. "Yup, fine" I got up and brushed myself off. I was not fine. My head hurts like hell! "Your going to school today?" Finn asked. "Yeah, moms making me." Finn frowned but than smirked. What was he thinking in that head of his. "You need rest. Let's ditch!" He blurted out and I tilted my head. "Let's skip school toghether, we can find a relaxing spot in the woods and chill!" He said. I smiled at the idea. "Finn if I get caught I'm in deep shit." I said and he laughed. "I know I know but we won't get caught I swear!" "Okay fine, I'll do it!" I said. Time for me to live my life in the edge alittle. We both dropped our school bags and headed off.
----
Sorry for the short chapter! Next chapter will be longer trust me ;) anyway have a good rest of your day. Please give feedback! Xoxo