Chapter 14/ revenge

SORRY I have not posted for a couple days I'm currently on a small vacation, don't worry I'll be back home on Sunday! I have a little wifi at the hotel I'm at so here's a chapter! Sorry if it sucks! PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK
-----
Chapter 14/revenge

          We finished cleaning my cut and I will say it stung like hell! Anyways I'm at Finns house now and we are developing a plan to get jack back! I don't want to be cruel, because kill em with kindness right? But screw that! He cut my leg with a knife, it's not the 19 hundreds anymore! I wish he would just cyber bully us, than we can just turn off the screen, but we can't turn off reality! But I'm not going to be the smaller person and hurt him, or will I?

       1 hour later.
   yay! We finished our plan! It's a 3 step plan it's pretty great. 1.catfish (we are going to pretend like we are a pretty girl that lives by him and ask to hang out at the bridge) 2.sabotage (while he's waiting on the bridge, we push him! Don't worry he might just break an arm! I feel so evil.) 3. Make em cry (you get that one)

    "Tate this plan is amazing!" Finn yelled out to me. I nodded, as I was to consitrated on making the fake account.

15 minutes later
    Finished! The girls name is Stacey she's 14 had blond hair and blue eyes, she's cute and smart and sporty!

'Stacey and jacks conversation'
S=Stacey j=jack
---
S= hey!:)
J= hey, do I know you?
S= I go to your school, I'm kind of shy haha ;)
J= oh, I get it ;) hahahha ur cute
S= you rlly think so!!???
J= yes. ;)
S= wanna meet up?
J=sure, where?
S= how about this bridge I saw by school?
J= oh yeah I know that bridge!
S= see you at 2:00 tomorrow?
J=yes :)
S= okay byeee
J=bye :)
-----
Back to normal
  "Wow Finn that went really good!!" I told Finn and he agreed.

    Next day:
It's almost time! Me and Finn are holding hands walking to the bridge.

5 min later:
   We can see jack waiting, he has a grin on his face, a normal one instead of an evil one. Me and Finn are behind him so it makes it easy. Finn keeps clear and I walk to the bridge, just as jack turns around about to say hello I give him the same evil grin he gave me when he cut me and I pushed him with all my force! He was not a small kid I'll just say that! He looked at me as if I had just killed his dog jeez! He screams all the way to the water. Our job is done so me and Finn run out of there!

Next day,

     I just got to school and was talking to Jordan when I saw jack with an arm brace, mission completed!
----
SORRH FOR THIS DUMB CHAPTER IT WAS RUSHED!!! When I get home I will write a lit chapter!! Xoxo