Chapter 13/ the bully pt.2/liar

Hey guys!!!! I have REALLY BAD writers block right now!!!!! I hope this chapter is good. Right now can people comment WHAT THEY WANT TO HAPPEN NEXT FEW CHAPTERS? Because I'm face to face with writers block right now and it sucks.
---------
Chapter 13/ the bully pt.2/liar
-----
         After the dance Finns mom dropped me off home. I had a really good time with him! In the morning I'm going back to the bridge alone, since jack ruined it last time, I did not get to see all of the area around. I got ready for bed a drifted off to sleep.

8:00
I love weekends! I'm gonna skip breakfast I'll just bring a oatmeal bar with me. "Mom I'm going for a walk!" I yelled "okay dear" she replied. I got dressed and put my hair in a bun and put on a ring. Time to go!

7 minutes later.

Finally here! The waters not running that fast so I can see it clearly, it really nice, all the rocks are so different. Nature always intrigues me. I wanted to go in the water below the bridge, it looked like there was something there. Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back. I was going to go check it out. I took my shoes off and rolled up my jeans. I put my feet in. Wow cold. But it won't cause a panic attack since it's only to just below my knees. The rocks are very slippery since they have collected moss. I walked to under the bridge, it kind of looks like someone's in there but I doubt it I think it's just a stick. I went closer. "AHHH" someone yelled at me I jumped and screamed it was Finn I thought. "Finn rea" I was about to finish and I turned around. It's not Finn! It's jack! "Oh uh jack nice t-to see you again." He looked at me and smiled, not a nice smile a 'I want to kill you and your family' smile. Definitely creepy. He walked towards me and I backed up. He's holding something behind his back, that set off a red flag in my head. "J-jack leave me alone please" I started to back up more and he sprinted up to me and pushed me to the water, not saying a single word. "Ow!" I yelled and he laughed. "Finns not here to save you now is he?" He looked at me, not letting the smile go. He had me trapped under him and he pulled out a knife. No no no! "Jack what are y" he cut me off, "shh" he said. "Finn and me go way back, all the way to 2nd grade." "I always hated him, he always had a better life than me" he said "I-I'm so" I was about to say sorry so he would go away but he slapped me "shut up! Let me finish." I gulped and nodded. "He told everyone my secret in 6th grade. I'm not telling you what it was but it was a secret that only he knew, after he told everyone my life was over, I had to be strong. So I started beating him up everyday. You're just getting in the way." "If you tell anyone about this, I'll kill you!" He whispered and I nodded trying to get up. "No, I'm not done with you yet!" He yelled and pushed me back. My head was almost under water.I screamed and he took his knife and slashed my leg, he started  gripping me and I cried. "Stop! Get off her!" I heard someone yell. It was Finn! Jack heard and ran.

I was lying there and my leg bleeding, I was not expecting any of that. "Tate oh my god!" Finn yelled and ran up to me. "I'm okay, you came just in time." Finn looked at my legs and I realized he can see the cut. I could tell he was hurt, you can see it in his eyes. This jack needed to be stopped. I got out the water, I was wet, my cloths were wet also. "I'm so-sorry" he said. Why was he apologizing? "What?" "This is not your fault it's jacks" I smiled. I can smile, jack did not do anything but cut me. " Finn, why did you lie to me?" I said looking at him. He looked confused. "What?" He said. "About jack? He was not just some random bully." He looked at me sadly and sighed. "I thought you would think I was a loser." "Also Finn what was the secret?" He looked at me and frowned "must you know?" He said and I nodded. He sighed once more "he told me he kissed a guy. I'm not against gays! I was just in 6th grade and made a mistake." I looked at him. "Finn I would never think your a loser!" I hugged him and got him wet. "Your not a loser, you're my loser" I said kissing him in the cheek. He blushed. "What do you say we get jack back?" I opened my eyes wide asking him to explain. "Let's get jack back! I'm done being bullied and I don't want my girlfriend to get bullied also!" He said looking at my bleeding leg. "First let's get that fixed." He headed home to clean my cut then we were gonna make a plan.
----
Wow 918 words! This one was long. PLEASE COMMENT WHAT THERE PLAN SHOULD BE ;) xoxo