Chapter 29/instagram captions

Ugh!! Finn just had a photo shoot for dazed magazine and Jesus he's a cutie! The next pictures for the next chapters will be photos from the photo shoot because DAMN. Anyways....enjoy this chapter :) PLEASE BE A DECENT INTELLECTUAL AND COMMENT FEEDBACK AND STAR. That kind of stuff makes me want to write more :)
----
Chapter 29/Instagram captions
----
The rest of the school day was fine. I was still in a low mood a little but a lot of people were helping me out. Probably only because I'm dating the most popular and famous boy at our school but whatever, it's nice I guess. I tried my hardest to ignore jordan, she did a terrible thing but so did I. I don't necessarily want to loose her because I know a lot of girls are going to want to be my friend just to get to know Finn or something. Idk maybe I can forgive jordan if she does something for me to forget it.

6 hours later:
School finally finished and I met up with Finn. "Hey are you doing good?" Finn asked putting his hand around me, everyone went like "oooohhhhhhh" and we rolled our eyes. "Yes I'm better" I said hugging him. "Do you want to walk home toghether" Finn asked and I nodded. Maybe tomarrow will be a better day. "So uh I have good news!" Finn said looking at me, I smiled "what is it?" I asked and he smirked. "Well pup signed me for an acting class, it's real big! And it's here in Vancouver!" He said and I lit up with excitement "yay!" I squealed and hugged him, he chuckled. "I'm glad that brightened the mood." He said and I smiled. "You know I really like you right?" He asked and I tilted my head. "Yes, why?" I asked, I got alittle nervous. "Well I know this acting thing will change some things, like school and time and such but I will always make time for you! I hope you never feel left out" after he said that it felt like a elephant lifted off my shoulders. "I know Finn, but don't ever feel you have to choose acting over me" I said and he smiled and we held hands all the way home.

Finn dropped me off home, "mom, dad, I'm home!" I said. "Okay dear!" My mother shouted. My brother was at practice. I went up to my room and looked at my phone that I had left on my bed. It was spammed with messages from Instagram, huh? I looked at my Instagram and I now had over 1000 followers! I looked at Finns page, there was a picture of me siting on a log smiling at the sky, he's so sneaky! The caption was "this girl❤️" aw so cute I thought to myself. I liked the picture and commented a heart emoji. I looked through my phone and found a picture of Finn I had taken when we were messing in the truck of that crazy guy.

^^^thats the picture

     I posted it on my Instagram with the caption "this boy💕" about 10 minutes later I already had over 300 likes! And a lot of comments some nice and some rude. I got, "Oh my god! Your so lucky!" And also some "ew" but I brush off the haters, there just jelly. Did I just say jelly? Ew. I just noticed that Finn commented and liked. "I really like you" is was he commented. I blushed. I put my phone done and went downstairs and got a snack. I almost forgot, next week is my birthday!
----
READ PLEASE: I know the characters in this are alittle older then the actual Finn, but it makes it better I think because the more older the more mature I can make this story. NO I DO NOT MEAN SMUT EW GROSS!!!! I'm talking about the kissing scenes and such, it would be less awkward if they were alittle older. He still looks the same.