Chapter 8/the bully

Hey readers! How are you liking my story? I would love some feedback I don't really want anything else, I just would love some feedback! Enjoy chapter 8! Bye!
------
Chapter 8/ the bully
---

Finn started to lean in and I thought to my self was he about to kiss me?! I leaned in also but we were quickly interrupted by someone yelling "hey dweebs!" Crap, I really thought this year I could stay away from bully's. "Jack please just leave us alone." Finn said pretty calmly. "So you can can share a lame kiss, no way!" Jack yelled and started walking towards us. Finn whispered "lets get out of here", he grabbed my hand and I got up but was quickly pushed away. "Stop Jack!"Finn yelled. I was on the ground next to the water but Jack just turned around and pushed Finn to the floor. "Please just go! What did we do to you!" I yelled at Jack. "You better shut your trap" he snapped back at me, kicking Finn. I felt horrible, there was nothing I could do, or was there? As Finn was getting a beating of a lifetime, I got up and grabbed a rock, now this is risky but I would do it for Finn. I threw the rock at Jack and he turned around fast basically running to me, I was so held up in my emotions I just stood there staring "Tate! Look out!" Finn yelled, and I snapped back to reality. Jack was about to swing at me but Finn pushed him, he landed into the shallow water, it was funny actually. "Oh you're gonna regret that punk!" He yelled. Me and Finn both yelled "get out of here" in sync. He mumbled something and left. That could have ended bad!

"Hey are you okay?" Finn asked while helping me up. "I'm good but you're not," I said looking at a semi bleeding Finn, I looked at him and said "we should go back to my house I have a bandage kit." Finn nodded and we started walking home. "So uhh Finn who was that kid?" I really wanted to know so I asked, "he's just some jock who bully's around kids he believes are losers." I did not really believe what Finn said but I just shook it off.

10 min later:
We finally got back to my house! Me and Finn walked in and put our bags down. "Your finally ho-" my mom was about to finish but I cut her off "I'm busy right now" I grabbed Finn by the hand and walked up to my room. When we entered my room he looked wide eyed "what you never seen a girls room?" I asked kind of giggling, he shrugged and sat down on my bed.

Finns POV
Wow, her rooms nice! I've never really seen a girls room before, I'm that lame haha. I am kind of embarrassed that she has to see me this way, but I'm happy Jack did not do anything harmful to her, I hate that guy! But I like this girl, I need to stay strong for her.

Back to normal
I grabbed my bandage kit from my closest and sat on the bed with Finn. I grabbed him arm gently and rolled up his sleeves, lots of bruises, looks like this Jack is not a one time bully. I frowned at Finn and he looked me sadly. "Finn why did you not tell me about Jack?" "I don't know I guess I thought this year he would change." He shrugged and I sighed and bandaged up his bruises and cuts, while cleaning them out. He breathed through his teeth showing a stinging signal, "sorry" he said it was okay and I finally finished bandaging him up. We walked down stairs and walked out outside. "I had Fun with you Finn, I always have fun with you, besides Jack" I said smiling at him and twirling my hair with my finger. "I have fun with you to Tate" he said smiling and we hugged for a long time. "Bye Finn I'll see you tomorrow!" "Bye!" He left. I really like this boy. I can already tell being with him, there will be more adventures to come!
----
Heyyo! I'm sorry they did not kiss ahah! Don't worry the kiss will happen soon! Hint-possibly next chapter. Anyways PLEASE give feedback! Bye xoxo❤️